Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   International Fabric Swap - Sign-up will close on January 5, 2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/international-fabric-swap-sign-up-will-close-january-5-2012-a-t139483.html)

buddy'smom 08-08-2011 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by lindy-2
your in new york you could hop acrost the border to canada just to say youv been to another country.

Originally Posted by buddy'smom

Originally Posted by Annlil
Hi there,
It sounds great with this International Fabric Swap.
I am living in Holland/Europe, working in Germany and in a couple of weeks I go to France , all three quilting countries. It should be possible to get some nice fabrics from those countries.

Please add my to the list.

kind regards Anne

So exciting, I would just love to get out of States just once in my life, but thats not gonna happen, so this swap will make up for it.

Well I guess I forgot, I was in Canada when my daughter Tara was just an infant, she's now 37, so long ago.

gaby4v 08-09-2011 03:29 AM

thrums messaged and invited me to join the swap. After reading through the thread, I guess I will. This sounds like fun.

Carsey 08-09-2011 05:28 AM

Originally Posted by gaby4v
thrums messaged and invited me to join the swap. After reading through the thread, I guess I will. This sounds like fun.

This is WONDERFUL!!!! Please pm me so I can be sure to add you to the activity board!!!! Thanks everyone for joining this swap!!!! I know that the fabrics will be BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Blessings!
Carole

Quilt Mom 08-09-2011 06:53 AM

This looks like a lot of fun! I hope everyone enjoys it. I am considering joining - it will depend on the family situation here, and I can't determine that until my DD decides on her situation... Hope to join you.

buddy'smom 08-09-2011 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by Quilt Mom
This looks like a lot of fun! I hope everyone enjoys it. I am considering joining - it will depend on the family situation here, and I can't determine that until my DD decides on her situation... Hope to join you.

Oh, I do hope you can join in. Think it will be so much fun. Going to the quilt shop this weekend, F4's are on sale for 1.25 each. Oh can't wait to see what I can get.

thrums 08-09-2011 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by gaby4v

Thanks for joining in the fun! 8-)

Carsey 08-09-2011 11:24 AM

Everyone, just remember that you can choose how many FQ's you want to send in. There is no limit. As far as the flat rate envelopes, they will hold 24 - 12 1/2 blocks so we can judge by that how many FQ's it will hold. Does that make sense?? :? Oh well, if you have any questions please let me know!

Blessings!
Carole

LeeWaltenberry 08-09-2011 12:57 PM

Carole,
I have never done an exchange across the US and hopefully other countries. Please count me in.
Lee

coletteelizabeth 08-09-2011 04:25 PM

I would love to join I am off to France in September so I will be able to pick up some fabric from there as well as uk Where do I send them when I have them Colette

Karen 08-09-2011 06:42 PM

I would like to join the fun. I have PMd you. I will send 5-10 FQs. Thank you for hosting!