Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   International Fabric Swap - Sign-up will close on January 5, 2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/international-fabric-swap-sign-up-will-close-january-5-2012-a-t139483.html)

capucine 08-28-2011 06:06 PM

Thank you for your reply:) Have a nice day

Originally Posted by thrums

Originally Posted by capucine
Hi Casey
This may be a silly question as it is my first time with the swap.
If i send 10 FQ'S will the 10 go to one person or it will be divided amongst 10 swappers?
Frankie :oops:

Frankie,

Your FQs will be shared amoung 10 separate participants. You will receive FQs from 10 different participants.

pattis47 08-28-2011 06:07 PM

What a great way to recycle that "What was I thinking when I bought this" fabric...... :roll:

Originally Posted by LittleMo
I have a couple of metres of Australian native wildflowers, which I have had for several years and will never use. Sign me up!

janedb 08-28-2011 06:54 PM

Hi jane from australia here, would love to help out with this swap.

bye for now

Bernice 08-28-2011 07:44 PM

yes, I am interested and would enjoy knowing the ladies' names and where they are from who swap with me.
Bernice

fitzroytrophies 08-28-2011 09:16 PM

Hi ,

I am from Down Under (Australia) and would love to sign up to this swap. We have lovely Australian prints so I will most likely send something thats unique to Australia.
Looking forward to some from other countries

Craftygirl 08-28-2011 10:14 PM

Hi, Sue from Western Austrailia here. Count me in. Great idea.

mirabelle 08-28-2011 10:16 PM

Hi Carsey
Thank you for contacting me (missed this thread), I would love to participate in this FQ swap. I have read "most" of the chat and my one question was answered in relation to postage. Happy for you to send me a Paypal invoice to cover the cost of postage. Will PM you tonight for address details. What a great excuse to go fabric shopping. Will try and find something with an Australian theme.

KiwiAussie Jen 08-28-2011 11:10 PM

I am keen to join in- I have lots of Australian and New Zealand Fat Quarters so am happy to send some from both countries. Send me your address by PM and I will send some over the next week or so.
KiwiAussie Jen

Moonglow 08-28-2011 11:36 PM

Yes from another Aussie. Would be thrilled to contribute and participate. Shall PM you.

Heather Hayllar 08-29-2011 01:30 AM

Originally Posted by Carsey

Originally Posted by fabric_fancy
i would be interested but i don't see any international people signing up.

should we just send fabric that has an international feel since the swap hasn't really attracted people from other countries.

Yep!! We also have until January to get this done. I am hoping that we will get international people to join us.

Blessings!
I am in :) & I tink I in Australia!! (sorry, crazy humour I have)

Carole