Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   International Fabric Swap - Sign-up will close on January 5, 2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/international-fabric-swap-sign-up-will-close-january-5-2012-a-t139483.html)

hobbykat1955 09-14-2011 01:13 PM

Rec'd my purchases of fabrics that reprsent NY, New England and cut up some of my Vintage Made in USA fabric...Since we have so much time I'm still going to cont to search out more and send a boat load to swap....So far I have 15 FQ's I'm aiming for ? depends on whatelse I find

Aully 09-14-2011 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by hobbykat1955
Rec'd my purchases of fabrics that reprsent NY, New England and cut up some of my Vintage Made in USA fabric...Since we have so much time I'm still going to cont to search out more and send a boat load to swap....So far I have 15 FQ's I'm aiming for ? depends on whatelse I find

Wow a boat load. lol!
I plan to send many as well, I think I have 10 yards of 1 fabric for it already and 2 yards of another fabric. I will keep looking as well!
This is going to be AWESOME!

thrums 09-14-2011 01:46 PM

Well that can mean two things....someone else with find these are the finest fabrics selected or you can go back and select more....

Originally Posted by Twisted Quilter
Since I had a few extra dollars today, I thought I would get my fabric for the swap. Initially I was happy with my purchase, now I'm having second thoughts. Darn...

thrums 09-14-2011 01:48 PM

Geez...I thought 20 was a lot..... lol

Originally Posted by Aully

Originally Posted by hobbykat1955

Wow a boat load. lol!
I plan to send many as well, I think I have 10 yards of 1 fabric for it already and 2 yards of another fabric. I will keep looking as well!
This is going to be AWESOME!

Aully 09-14-2011 02:26 PM

Well I have cut 34 fq's so far.

Does anyone mind if they are a bit bigger? They are 18 1/8 by 22 1/2. I felt bad to waste the fabric. ;)

thelondonzoo 09-14-2011 02:45 PM

Does anyone mind if they are a bit bigger? They are 18 1/8 by 22 1/2. I felt bad to waste the fabric. ;)

Oh my goodness, and I thought my 5 was going to be average. LOL I guess I still have more time to buy more. Hey, any excuse to hit the quilt store, right? ;)

hobbykat1955 09-14-2011 03:44 PM

How abt we pair up...my vintage USA fabric is only 43 so I could only cut 18x 21 1/2. You made up my diff...It's such a pretty bold fabric I'm thinking from the 50's, I'm hoping no one will mind...

abonda 09-14-2011 04:41 PM

OMG I just saw this!! Carole My thoughts are with you and your families. Remember that God is Good All the time! Praying many blessing coming your way

Aully 09-15-2011 06:20 AM

I have 45 FQ's ready to send out soon. No more though my hands got so dry yesterday from all the cutting they started to bleed, yuck!

The fabric is all prewashed too. :)

JuneBillie 09-15-2011 03:34 PM

So sorry to hear of your loss, and prayers for you and your family.