Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   International Fabric Swap - Sign-up will close on January 5, 2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/international-fabric-swap-sign-up-will-close-january-5-2012-a-t139483.html)

buddy'smom 09-25-2011 05:24 AM

Thanks, I'm still collecting as well.

thrums 09-25-2011 05:47 PM

Looks like everyone is having as much finding FQs as it will be to receive them!

hobbykat1955 09-26-2011 04:19 AM

Who doesn't love shopping and for fabric....I'm hitting shops I normally wouldn't go to because of the distance but now this gives me an excuse...

carrot 09-26-2011 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by Carsey
OK........ We have had a few concerns about not having enough international swappers. Also, some of the countries do not have manufacturers in their own countries. (you know that a lot of the fabrics in the USA are now made overseas anyway) NOW..... how about if we (everyone - USA and ALL the other wonderful countries) send fabrics from our own areas! That way if we have fabrics made in our countries we can swap them. If we don't have fabrics made in our countries, we can swap the fabrics that we have in our areas!! Either way, it will be fabrics from around the world!!!! Let me know what you think!! I think we would be able to get more international swapper this way too! I will wait to hear from you all until Wednesday and then I will decide whether or not to change it on the activity page.

Blessings!

Carole

We have specific fabric made every year for our state shop hop here in MN. Always has a MN theme........this is what I am thinking of sending..............

Carsey 09-28-2011 08:11 AM

Just an update:

I have received FQ's from:

Lucniak
Verna2197
reginalovesfabric
The london zoo
Wanda lou
Stitchalong
Quiltermem
Quiltingshaz
Mirabelle
Gaby4v
Maine Ladybug

and from DT in New Zealand. Can you pm me with your board name so I can put it down????

Thanks and Blessings!!

Carole

carrot 09-28-2011 03:56 PM

Just an update:

Lucniak
Verna2197
reginalovesfabric
The london zoo
Wanda lou
Stitchalong
Quiltermem
Quiltingshaz
Mirabelle
Gaby4v
Maine Ladybug

and from DT in New Zealand. Can you pm me with your board name so I can put it down????

Thanks and Blessings!!

Carole

ummm..............we have till January...right ???

thrums 09-28-2011 04:35 PM

That's correct.

Originally Posted by carrot

Just an update:

Lucniak
Verna2197
reginalovesfabric
The london zoo
Wanda lou
Stitchalong
Quiltermem
Quiltingshaz
Mirabelle
Gaby4v
Maine Ladybug

Thanks and Blessings!!

Carole

ummm..............we have till January...right ???

margoee 10-01-2011 10:04 AM

What a cool idea.....I will PM my information....

Roe 10-01-2011 05:00 PM

:lol: I am from Rhode Island and Cranston Print Works is still making

fabric. I am planning to send fabric representing my area. This

should fun. Rosalie

hobbykat1955 10-02-2011 05:11 AM

Originally Posted by Roe
:lol: I am from Rhode Island and Cranston Print Works is still making

fabric. I am planning to send fabric representing my area. This

should fun. Rosalie

Do they still make it in USA...? or is it outsourced like everyone else? I shop in RI and would be interested in where I could find it.