Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   International Fabric Swap - Sign-up will close on January 5, 2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/international-fabric-swap-sign-up-will-close-january-5-2012-a-t139483.html)

abonda 10-09-2011 07:29 PM

I would love those international pretties myself..lol lots of them! I'm not greedy!! :)

Quilt Mom 10-10-2011 03:48 AM

Originally Posted by heyuitsme
can I confess I joined the Quilting Board partially because I found this thread? :D whoo=hoo! I am in!

I'm from wisconsin, but have traveled internationally...so, I might have some special pretties to part with.

really looking forward to this!

I can't think of a better reason to join the QB! :lol: Glad you are here :thumbup:

carrot 10-10-2011 04:54 AM

Originally Posted by heyuitsme
can I confess I joined the Quilting Board partially because I found this thread? :D whoo=hoo! I am in!

I'm from wisconsin, but have traveled internationally...so, I might have some special pretties to part with.

really looking forward to this!

Welcome !! You will love all the swaps on this board !!

thrums 10-10-2011 05:10 AM

You can send Carsey the money for postage via Pay Pal or money order and she'll take care of it. PM Carsey for more details.

You can simply send fabric your like, reflects your personality or prints that reflect your area of Canada.

Originally Posted by DaleD
O.k. how does the shipping work. If I'm from Canada do I put Canadian return postage on and then can you mail that from the US? sorry just not sure of the process.

heyuitsme 10-10-2011 08:13 AM

3 Attachment(s)
going to see if i can figure out how to add a pic to the reply here....

ok, that wasn't too hard. :)
except, i never noticed the Vlisco info before...looked them up and it's kind of high end...now I'm not sure. :) decisions!

my international pieces
[ATTACH=CONFIG]268979[/ATTACH]

Vlisco ....should I, shouldn't I?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]268980[/ATTACH]

QuiltingCrazie 10-10-2011 09:07 AM

We have only been in Germany a week but I found a guild here and will meet all the gals on friday so let me see what's available and I may say yes! We are APO so shipping here is no different then the states just takes longer...Thanks

mim 10-10-2011 10:01 AM

I tried to send the best quality that represented this area. I consider that whoever receives my FQ would want to be honored.

I participated in many international swaps - squares, FQs , quilt blocks and border roung robins. The RRs were the ones I really agonised over -- what could I make that would enhance the things already done. I loved every one of them. I am so glad to be part of this one.
Mim

My avatar is one of the border RRs

abonda 10-10-2011 11:09 AM

Wow Beautiful and Yes Yes heyuitsme please send them ALL to me!!! lol Love them.

maine ladybug 10-10-2011 12:50 PM

Those fabrics are beautiful....You could just send them to me.....

Roe 10-10-2011 03:36 PM

I never thought of RYCO that will have to be my next stop Thanks