Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   International Fabric Swap - Sign-up will close on January 5, 2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/international-fabric-swap-sign-up-will-close-january-5-2012-a-t139483.html)

Aurora 10-31-2011 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by StarofMoonDancer
Ladies' I am in any hints to give me would be appreciated.
I am new at this.
Thanks will check back as on my way to Dr.

Welcome Aboard! Sometimes I have a 1/2 yard of fabric cut and where I shop they will cut it in half for me so I have 2 FQs. Other times while I am cutting fabric for a project, I will cut a FQ for the swap. I have a 2 gallon Zip-Lock bag that I keep all the FQs in for the swap. I frequently purchase a FQ or two when I am fabric shopping. They are somewhat like bunnies, they multiply.

Quilt Mom 10-31-2011 06:48 PM

Wow! I just looked at the list of swappers on the activity page! 160 people - what a wonderful representation of people from all over the globe! I am excited to be a part of this. Think of the wonderful, international quilts that will come from this. I can hardly wait.

thrums 10-31-2011 07:23 PM

I think it's really exciting too. I'm hoping we can get members from all 50 states. We have 10 more to go!

Any takers?

1. Alaska
2. Connecticut
3. Delaware
4. Idaho
5. Iowa
6. New Hampshire
7. South Carolina
8. South Dakota
9. Utah
10. Wyoming

Originally Posted by Quilt Mom
Wow! I just looked at the list of swappers on the activity page! 160 people - what a wonderful representation of people from all over the globe! I am excited to be a part of this. Think of the wonderful, international quilts that will come from this. I can hardly wait.

sistahdebbra 11-02-2011 02:31 PM

Need Addy to send FQs!!

Originally Posted by thrums (Post 4610763)
I think it's really exciting too. I'm hoping we can get members from all 50 states. We have 10 more to go!

Any takers?

1. Alaska
2. Connecticut
3. Delaware
4. Idaho
5. Iowa
6. New Hampshire
7. South Carolina
8. South Dakota
9. Utah
10. Wyoming

Can someone PM me the address to send my FQs to? Thanks much. I'm sure I've overlooked it on the thread,

LLWinston44 11-02-2011 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by sistahdebbra (Post 4619835)
Can someone PM me the address to send my FQs to? Thanks much. I'm sure I've overlooked it on the thread,

Me too! Pretty please! And when do we mail these out?? I'm sure it's on here, but I can't find ANYthing in this new format yet.

maine ladybug 11-02-2011 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by LLWinston44 (Post 4620888)
Me too! Pretty please! And when do we mail these out?? I'm sure it's on here, but I can't find ANYthing in this new format yet.

You need to send a PM to the leader and she will give you her address. You shouldn't post addresses on the thread for all the world to see. It's dangerous!

kila1964 11-02-2011 07:43 PM

This sounds like lots of fun, count me in

mirabelle 11-03-2011 02:21 AM

I just logged in and wow a new format, that's why I haven't been receiving updates. Gee everyone is sending so many FQ's my little 12 seem paltry, but I am looking forward to receiving wonderful fabrics in the New Year.

Aunt Ralfie 11-03-2011 05:28 AM

Please add me to this swap I am Linda (Aunt Ralfie) in Central Illinois If I need to do something else to join just let me know,

thrums 11-03-2011 08:20 AM

PM Carsey
Directions are on page 1.

The link at the bottom of the first message the list of participants did not transfer over to the new board. Bummer!

Originally Posted by sistahdebbra (Post 4619835)