Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   International Fabric Swap - Sign-up will close on January 5, 2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/international-fabric-swap-sign-up-will-close-january-5-2012-a-t139483.html)

Carsey 11-26-2011 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by abonda (Post 4723127)
Yes I sent along time ago also..... Do I need to send you more postage? I don't want to miss out on all that wonderful fabric...............

Don't worry, you will not miss out!!! I will let you know about the extra postage if needed.

Blessings!
Carole

maine ladybug 11-27-2011 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by Carsey (Post 4724135)
Yes, I will do my best!!

Blessings!
Carole

Thank you Carole.

abonda 11-27-2011 07:22 PM

Thanks Carole!!:thumbup:

buddy'smom 11-29-2011 07:30 AM

For some reason I don't get the posts to this board? Maybe now??

maine ladybug 11-29-2011 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by buddy'smom (Post 4732404)
For some reason I don't get the posts to this board? Maybe now??

I've suddenly stopped getting any notifcations either.

gramajo 11-29-2011 08:20 PM

Are you subscribed to the thread? Near the top of the page is a link to Thread Tools. Click on it & unsubscribe. Then click on it again & subscribe. I had this happen to me on another thread & someone suggested doing this. And it worked!!

maine ladybug 11-29-2011 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by gramajo (Post 4734762)
Are you subscribed to the thread? Near the top of the page is a link to Thread Tools. Click on it & unsubscribe. Then click on it again & subscribe. I had this happen to me on another thread & someone suggested doing this. And it worked!!

Been there an done that. I've gotten the notifacations for months and all of a sudden I'm not.

thrums 11-30-2011 07:11 AM

I've been having problems too. First I was getting none. So I un- and resubscribed. Then I was getting only those from Carsey, so I un- and resubscribed again. Today I got the last few messages.

Hope this continues.

Originally Posted by maine ladybug (Post 4734751)
I've suddenly stopped getting any notifcations either.

Barley 11-30-2011 01:14 PM

Hi Carsey - I would like to join the international fat quarter exchange please. Sounds fun..... Please PM the mailing address to me. Thank you.....

hobbykat1955 12-03-2011 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by StarofMoonDancer (Post 4603809)
Ladies' I am in any hints to give me would be appreciated.
I am new at this.
Thanks will check back as on my way to Dr.

What do you need to know...We are trading as many FQ's as you want..FQ's should represent the place where you live be it city state...or if you can find fabrics made in USA which is pretty much impossible. So an ex...I have a hse in NY found fabric with NYC scene's empire state bldg, Lady Liberty, central park ...I also have a second home in RI so I found RI lighthses or New England scene's leaves, fall scenes Deadline to mail out is Jan 5th...Hope this helps..When ready to mail out you must include a return envelope with postage paid..PM coordinator on Page one where to send