Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   International Fabric Swap - Sign-up will close on January 5, 2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/international-fabric-swap-sign-up-will-close-january-5-2012-a-t139483.html)

ssnare 12-14-2011 02:52 PM

I sent a pm to you Carsey with my info. I would love to receive something from Ireland and Scotland also. I can't wait to see what we all receive. When will they be mailed?

Carsey 12-15-2011 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by ssnare (Post 4781577)
I mailed my package today. I mailed 20 fat quarters. I sure hope I get some from Japan and other places too. This will be so much fun.

Oh dear, I have been busy making Christmas gifts and have not been reading this post. I did not know we were to include a form. I hope my package is not sent back to me. What should I do? Carsey, do you want me to fill out the form and pm you?

No, you are fine. The closing date is Jan 5th so the mailing date hopefully will be soon after that.

Blessings!
Carole

Carsey 12-16-2011 06:01 PM

I have received the following packages:

Pizzaeater, gramajo, Ssnare and Thrums.

Have a Merry Christmas!!!!

Blessings!
Carole

thrums 12-16-2011 08:07 PM

Thanks Carole! Have a Merry Christmas!!

Originally Posted by Carsey (Post 4787504)
I have received the following packages:

Pizzaeater, gramajo, Ssnare and Thrums.

Have a Merry Christmas!!!!

Blessings!
Carole

buddy'smom 12-17-2011 02:14 AM

I still don't get post to this board?? I don't understand why? Any help?

fayzer 12-17-2011 07:01 AM

Originally Posted by buddy'smom (Post 4788045)
I still don't get post to this board?? I don't understand why? Any help?

Go to the top of the page and look for the "thread tools."
If you see "subscribe", click on that button to recieve notices.
If you see "un-subscribe", click on that button and immediately click on the "subscribe button again.
When the board switched to the new format, something went haywire.
Hope this will work for you.
Faye

Barley 12-17-2011 01:23 PM

Quiltingshaz, Absolutely love your fabric. Hope I'm fortunate enough to get some of your beautiful prints. Barley in North Carolina USA

heyuitsme 12-19-2011 08:27 AM

cutting up my yardage today...hopefully can get it mailed tomorrow! sheesh, I've known about this thread and have had the fabric for months now. :) I suppose though, 3 kids 4 and under will do that.

maine ladybug 12-19-2011 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by heyuitsme (Post 4794349)
cutting up my yardage today...hopefully can get it mailed tomorrow! sheesh, I've known about this thread and have had the fabric for months now. :) I suppose though, 3 kids 4 and under will do that.

I can understand that! Been there, done that!

mimiknoxtaylor 12-21-2011 08:18 AM

Carsey, Have you gotten my pkg yet? I mailed it last week priority & they said it would get there on Saturday the 17th