Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   International Fabric Swap - Sign-up will close on January 5, 2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/international-fabric-swap-sign-up-will-close-january-5-2012-a-t139483.html)

maine ladybug 01-10-2012 06:49 AM

Wow! Did you have any idea it was going to get soooo big when you started this???? What a lot of work for you just keeping track of everyone. Thank you so much again for doing this swap.

Barley 01-10-2012 06:54 AM

Carsey,
Like the other members, thank you for taking on this monumental task. Perhaps the packages coming from overseas are taking longer because of distance and customs.

debs 01-10-2012 09:02 AM

How fun you will have while sorting through all of the fat qtrs! Wish some of us could be there to help! Also, wish we could be there to share in some of that delicious looking fruit!!!! I mailed my 7 fat qtrs today from Texas, including 2 USA fat qtrs, 2 Swedish fat qtrs & 3 batik fat qtrs from Guam. Hoping to get some interesting fat qtrs back!

Thank you so much Carole for sponsoring this swap & thanks to your postman too!

Carsey 01-10-2012 09:16 AM

You all are certainly welcome!!!!! I have just pm'd the ones that I haven't received just in case something happened. I have already gotten back several messages and had some that can't do the swap at this time. Right now, we are down to 195. I will keep everyone updated!!

Debs: GOD bless you and your "Hemi" assistance dog for all that you do!!

Blessings!
Carole

gramajo 01-10-2012 09:21 AM

Carsey, I enclosed a note with my FQs, but in case you don't see it before sorting, I would really like a FQ from Sweden. 3 of my 4 grandparents emigrated from Sweden.

Thank you so much for doing this swap. You will be sooo busy sorting it all out. Don't envy you :p Wish some of us could be there to help you. Thank your family & mailman for me for helping you out. :thumbup:

SewhappySue 01-10-2012 11:50 AM

I dont know whats happened but way back in Sept this is the mesage sent to Carsey which in my defence she replied too..... Cannot understand why I was put on the list when I clearly asked to be removed in plenty of time!

Originally Posted by SewhappySue
Hi Carsey due to not fully realising that my college is taking up all my spare time I feel I will not be able to participate in this swap. I am so sorry and hopefully in the new year will be able to fullfill any new swaps but for now my time is limited.
Sue Tolley
Sue:

I wish you luck in your schooling!!!! Hopefully next time!!!!

Blessings!
Carole

thrums 01-11-2012 04:43 AM

This is so exciting! I'm waiting on pins and needles!

Carsey 01-11-2012 05:18 AM

With the board change, sickness, loss of loved ones and life...... we are down to 169. I am really sorry for names left on the spreadsheet and names left off of the spreadsheet. Please forgive me!!!! This has really turned out to be bigger than I thought it would ever be. With so much going on during this swap, with the loss of my brother, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years, some things have gotten by me. I am trying to make sure everything is updated and that no one is left out if they have sent their FQ's.

Blessings!
Carole

Carsey 01-11-2012 05:20 AM

Originally Posted by SewhappySue (Post 4861773)
I dont know whats happened but way back in Sept this is the mesage sent to Carsey which in my defence she replied too..... Cannot understand why I was put on the list when I clearly asked to be removed in plenty of time!

Originally Posted by SewhappySue
Hi Carsey due to not fully realising that my college is taking up all my spare time I feel I will not be able to participate in this swap. I am so sorry and hopefully in the new year will be able to fullfill any new swaps but for now my time is limited.
Sue Tolley
Sue:

I wish you luck in your schooling!!!! Hopefully next time!!!!

Blessings!
Carole

Sue:

I really am sorry that I did not take your name off of the list in September. That was the month that I lost my brother and my head was all messed up. Please forgive me!!!!

Take care!
Carole

Crafty3790 01-11-2012 06:45 AM

Carsey you have nothing to be sorry for . We truly appreciate the hard work you are doing. If a person has never hosted an exchange they cant imagine the time and effort that goes into it. You have taken on an enormous undertaking an I for one really appreciate all your hard work especially with all the things you needed to work with. Thank you.