Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   International Fabric Swap - Sign-up will close on January 5, 2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/international-fabric-swap-sign-up-will-close-january-5-2012-a-t139483.html)

Carsey 01-18-2012 01:40 PM

MdmSew'n'Sew: I HAVE IT!!!!!! You are on the list.

Blessings!
Carole

Carsey 01-18-2012 01:50 PM

Everyone: Thank you for your patience!!!!!! You ALL are wonderful!!!!!

Blessings!
Carole

wanda lou 01-18-2012 01:51 PM

Waiting is Ok with me, the only thing is my postage may not be enough,

katvert 01-18-2012 04:05 PM

of course we will wait... my only concern is the postage increase.. I would hate for you to get stuck with it all.

carrot 01-18-2012 04:51 PM

Good things come to those who wait:thumbup:

tropit 01-19-2012 07:19 AM

No problem waiting...It will give me time to catch up on the quilts that I already have started. I'm going to send you over a few "forever" stamps to help with extra postage. Use them how you like.

Thanks so much for doing this. This swap became much bigger than I think anyone had ever anticipated. It's really been fun and also a lot of work for you.

~ Cindy

MdmSew'n'Sew 01-19-2012 07:44 AM

I sent some extra stamps in my package also, just in case there were some packages that were short ... the man at the PO said that some fees were going up but the Priority envelopes weren't, so anyone who sent Priority envelopes should be golden unless their return package weighs a lot more than the one they sent out (could happen if they wind up with a bunch of international fabrics, meters being a little larger than yards). Please take your time to sort these all out, I will be happy whenever it gets to me, no rush. Thanks, Carsey, for letting me join in and for doing all the heavy lifting (literally and figuratively) in this!

abonda 01-19-2012 08:50 AM

WOW lucky you Gramajo!!! You wouldn't consider sharing would you???? lol would love to see pics when you get it.

Carsey 01-19-2012 08:56 AM

International FQ Swap

4 Attachment(s)
I received some more!!!!!! YEA!!!! They are certainly worth the wait!!!!

Annlil
Dorrylu
eagleoneowl2u2
irishphoenix
JoyMar
Kooklabell
newjeepgreen
mdmSew'n'Sew
sewgarden

So, I am trying to come up with a fool proof way for everyone to get something from over seas. I want to put all of the same state packages in one stack and the overseas packages in another area. I want the people from NY (for example) to get FQ's from the other states and overseas. So..... that is my next organizing project. Any ideas are welcome!!

I am trying to post some photos.

Blessings!
Carole

heyuitsme 01-19-2012 09:58 AM

ooh, horray for pictures, and holy guacamole, that is a LOT of boxes!
I have no idea how to go about organizing them or sorting them. If I lived closer, I'd be at your doorstep ready to help! but, wisconsin is a little far. then again, the temperature is -4 today (yes, negative 4 degrees) and windy...yup, that settles it...on my way to sunny florida! :D