Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   International Fabric Swap - Sign-up will close on January 5, 2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/international-fabric-swap-sign-up-will-close-january-5-2012-a-t139483.html)

fitzroytrophies 01-21-2012 01:26 AM

So Excited, I just spotted my parcel. It had brown tape across one end and clear plastic envelope to hold the address, so it would not get lost in transit.

fitzroytrophies 01-21-2012 01:27 AM

Went back to thread 690 and found photos of all the parcels. I was so excited as I could see mine on top.

Barley 01-21-2012 08:47 AM

Carsey, I like the sounds of your plan.

kiffie2413 01-21-2012 12:47 PM

Hi Carsey,
Wow!! Sending you another big thank you for all you are doing for us!!! I thinks it great that you are trying to make sure that we all get something from over seas and vice-versa...but, I must say I'm fine with whatever you do!! I just really appreciate all you are doing, and its fun to get anything new for me!! If you need extra postage, please pm me, and I will be happy to help you out with that...
Regards,
Kif

Crafty3790 01-21-2012 06:02 PM

I hope you got the package I sent. If not this week then definatly beginning of next week.

fayzer 01-21-2012 09:13 PM

I too am willing to wait. I sent priority mail and return box with postage, so, I should be good on postage. It will be fun when the packages start going out. If you will send me your address again, I will sent $'s to help with the cost of package tape.:thumbup:

Carsey 01-23-2012 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by Crafty3790 (Post 4897573)
I hope you got the package I sent. If not this week then definatly beginning of next week.

I GOT THE Package!!!! We have had a different mailman this past week, so when I see my regular mailman, I will give him the beautiful gift. I will take a photo too. Thank you so much for everything!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!

I am still waiting on several from across the pond, so..... hang in there!!!

Blessings!
Carole

Carsey 01-23-2012 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by fayzer (Post 4897937)
I too am willing to wait. I sent priority mail and return box with postage, so, I should be good on postage. It will be fun when the packages start going out. If you will send me your address again, I will sent $'s to help with the cost of package tape.:thumbup:

fayzer: Thanks for the offer. I will get back with you if needed!!

Blessings!
Carole

Quilt Mom 01-23-2012 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by fayzer (Post 4897937)

fayzer, I did the same with the priority box and stamps. When I checked with the post office, I was told the rates went up. (40 cents for the medium size box) You may want to check.

mimiknoxtaylor 01-24-2012 04:15 AM

I have no problem waiting. Just so excited!!