Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   International Fabric Swap - Sign-up will close on January 5, 2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/international-fabric-swap-sign-up-will-close-january-5-2012-a-t139483.html)

heyuitsme 02-06-2012 08:15 AM

*overly dramatic sigh* wish I was there to help pet, I mean sort, all the fabrics with you. :D
hope it is going well! I'm sure it is quite the project.

beebs 02-06-2012 01:43 PM

Hi Carole, did you get my pm?

ljdugas31 02-06-2012 03:29 PM

Carole,love the waiting game keeps my life interesting,i will love anything i get. Have fun sorting!!!!!

gramajo 02-08-2012 02:15 PM

We must be all waiting very patiently :D There have been no new posts to this thread for 2 whole days.

maine ladybug 02-08-2012 02:21 PM

Well, I'm trying very hard to be patient, but it's not my strong suit!! It does seem to be taking a long time for the last ones to get here so she can get them divided up and sent out. I'm trying.......!!!!!

kiffie2413 02-08-2012 03:16 PM

Ooohh...I feel lil like a kid at Christmas...as the old song goes, "Anticipaa-aation...". Again, Carole, just a big THANKS for all the work you are doing for us, and don't worry about the time, it is great of you to take time out from your self and family for us...I so appreciate it, and am sure others do, too...
Kif
Hmm. Wasn't that song "Anticipation" by another Carol? Carol King, I think???...not that I am old enough to know that....LOL, riiiight!!;)

Carsey 02-08-2012 05:57 PM

I love you all!!!!! Well, today I started sorting. I made 2 different spreadsheets instead of 1 big one. I put all of the USA on one and all others (across the pond) on the other. We ended up with 69 USA and 31 Across the pond. Not bad!! Then I did a list of all of the states and how many swappers from each state. I want everyone to get something from states other than the one that they live in. Also, I want everyone to get something from out of the country. I actually have already gotten 5 packages ready for return. Tomorrow will be a big day getting more done. Patience.... my sweets!! It will be sooner than you think!!

Blessings!
Carole

carrot 02-08-2012 06:00 PM

{{{Hugs}}}} and thank you again for all your work. You Rock !!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Carsey (Post 4956754)
I love you all!!!!! Well, today I started sorting. I made 2 different spreadsheets instead of 1 big one. I put all of the USA on one and all others (across the pond) on the other. We ended up with 69 USA and 31 Across the pond. Not bad!! Then I did a list of all of the states and how many swappers from each state. I want everyone to get something from states other than the one that they live in. Also, I want everyone to get something from out of the country. I actually have already gotten 5 packages ready for return. Tomorrow will be a big day getting more done. Patience.... my sweets!! It will be sooner than you think!!

Blessings!
Carole

oldcatlady 02-08-2012 06:01 PM

Thank you for all your hard work!!!

maine ladybug 02-08-2012 06:19 PM

WOO HOO!!! Can't wait!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!