Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   International Fabric Swap - Sign-up will close on January 5, 2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/international-fabric-swap-sign-up-will-close-january-5-2012-a-t139483.html)

mirabelle 02-17-2012 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by leiladylei54 (Post 4983484)
Ohhhh, my package arrived late yesterday!!! Such wonderful and beautiful fabrics!!! I have fabrics from Kentucky, Washington, Wisconsin, Tennessee, New York, Arizona, Florida, Maine, Texas, North Dakota, Rhode Island, Ohio, Illinois, and two of my fabrics (on the very bottom of the photo) are from Australia and Nova Scotia. Oh ALL the fabrics are soooo wonderful!!! Hope you all enjoy your package as much as I do.....thank you Carsey for hosting this terrific swap and all your hard work to put it together!!!!

I know there were several swappers from Australia but I think the one on the left at the bottom could be from me. So happy to see the fabric arriving.

leiladylei54 02-17-2012 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by mirabelle (Post 4985155)
I know there were several swappers from Australia but I think the one on the left at the bottom could be from me. So happy to see the fabric arriving.

Yes, yes....the one on the bottom left from Australia is from you, Mirabelle. It's such beautiful fabric....I love those different flowers and their names to identify them. Thank you!!!

amyjo 02-18-2012 07:07 AM

I see one from me with the bright big flowers. I hope you can use it. Hard to find anything that said ND or anything else from like our meadowlark or the prairie rose or the ladybug (which our Kenmare grade schoold students) got made the state bug, I live 10 miles from Kenmare, ND in the NW part of the state. I am waiting patiently for mine. I have been so busy with work that I haven't really been doing much sewing.

leiladylei54 02-18-2012 07:28 AM

Yes, amyjo.....that bright orange, yellow and blue on white floral fabric is yours!!! Gee, this is just as much fun as opening the package was....to see and hear from people that recognize their fat quarters. I LOVE it!!! Yes, I do love the fabric you sent, amyjo.....I love brights and it's definitely part of the swap and will be included in my memory quilt.

thrums 02-18-2012 08:03 AM

Hey Swappers! Let's send a thank-you block to Carsey.

We all know how hard Carsey has worked on this project.

Let's send her a signature block from our swap (ooooh....have to cut into one) for an International Fabric swap thank-you quilt.

walk-n-roll 02-18-2012 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by thrums (Post 4985964)
We all know how hard Carsey has worked on this project.

Let's send her a signature block from our swap (ooooh....have to cut into one) for an International Fabric swap thank-you quilt.

Great idea!!! I hope everyone gets on board. What size should we make them?

maine ladybug 02-18-2012 10:26 AM

That is a great idea. I agree with you that she deserves it. What size, pattern, etc.

Kooklabell 02-18-2012 12:46 PM

Oh my! I received my fq's today! From Dale in Canada!!!! I'm so absolutely thrilled!!!! Thank you Dale! They are lovely and will work well in my new sping and summer quilts.

Carsey 02-18-2012 12:54 PM

Hi everyone!! Well, I worked ALL DAY yesterday (in my jammies cause I could not stop) until 2:37 in the morning. Here is a list that left here today...............

Fayzer, Gramajo, eagleoneowl2u2, walk-n-roll, Reginalovesfabric, Heyuitsme, mimiknoxtaylor, smcfadden, Dorrylu, QuiltedCritterLady, Marne, maine ladybug, Amyjo, doris.meek13088, Barbnron, Sassy Stitcher, Craborchardmama, ljdugas31, Mizkyp, Stitchalong, Thelondonzoo, Tropit, hobbykat1955, Kiffie2413, Oldcatlady, DaleD

Here is a list of packages ready to go.....
Buddy'smom, karen924, sik1010, Sistahdebbra, Annya, Aully, Frankie, Fitzroytrophies, JodieAus, KiwiAussie, Ligia, LittleMo,Mirabelle, Mrs.B, Newjeepgreen, Sewgarden, suechr1, Welshgirl.

I will finish up the rest SOON!!!! Now, I just want to say that IF by any chance you are missing any or it is mixed up in any way, please let me know so I can try to fix it. I want everyone to be happy!!!!!!!!!!! (I got a little blurry eyed late last night so there is no telling)

Blessings!
Carole

fayzer 02-18-2012 03:02 PM

Oh yea! My FQs are on the way. I can't wait!:D