Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   International Round Robin, Round 4 , discussion and pics (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/international-round-robin-round-4-discussion-pics-t17515.html)

TEXASQUILTS 05-05-2009 04:59 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
I don't know...thats the type of thing I usually try to "wing" and they end up being real learning experiences :roll: Do you have EQ? I'd try that first.

No I don't have EQ thinking about ask for it soon. I have a few things
coming up. ANV. and Birthday.

alaskasunshine 05-05-2009 05:21 AM

just so that Mary (who ever that is any way) doesn't have hurt feelings please send me this horrible quilt! PM me for information. For goodness sake it is so darned awesome. Your applique is ...um... gee I can't find a perfect word. I just love it!!!!!!!!!!! She will too!

I have never done one of these, oh I am so tempted!
Wonderful job! Thanks for sharing !!!!!!!!!1

mary quite contrary 05-05-2009 05:33 AM

Whoever that is?????

Keep your fingers off MY quilt!!!!!!

LOL

I am impatiently waiting for it to make its way back HOME!!!!!!!

alaskasunshine 05-05-2009 05:40 AM

You are a hoot!!! My fingers still hurt from YOU slapping them! Ouch.

Hey I love your blue n yellow quilt on your table too. What is the pattern? Was it difficult to make?

mary quite contrary 05-05-2009 06:54 AM

No harm. I am really enjoying the quilts I have been working on for others. I sort of get attached to each one.

yes the blue & yellow one was a bugger. Not one I would choose to do again. I believe it is called star spin. It is one I am glad is done.

TEXASQUILTS 05-05-2009 08:47 AM

Well just a few more rounds and our quilts will be home.
Are you excited yet!!!!!!!

I am.....lol

mary quite contrary 05-05-2009 09:10 AM

I am soooo excited. I have yours Texasquilts so if you have any ideas let me know. I have it spread out in front of me trying to decide.

I'm thinking gold and I'm thinking about applique. What do you think?

Do you want it to lean toward Christmasy? It has the red, green & gold going on but at this point I don't think it looks too Christmasy.

TEXASQUILTS 05-06-2009 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by mary quite contrary
I am soooo excited. I have yours Texasquilts so if you have any ideas let me know. I have it spread out in front of me trying to decide.

I'm thinking gold and I'm thinking about applique. What do you think?

Do you want it to lean toward Christmasy? It has the red, green & gold going on but at this point I don't think it looks too Christmasy.

Confused not my quilt, mine is brown, pink and green......?????

mary quite contrary 05-06-2009 12:51 PM

Oooops!!! You are right. I have Colletta's. I finished yours and mailed it to AkAngel today.

Old age stinks!!!

collettakay 05-06-2009 01:54 PM

If its mine, I'd rather not go Christmassy. I can't wait to see what you do!!!! and I can't wait to get the next one to work on.