Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   International Round Robin, Round 6 Discussion and pics (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/international-round-robin-round-6-discussion-pics-t21921.html)

mamatobugboo 09-08-2009 05:39 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
I'm sooo glad I decided to put on the big girl pants and participate in this IRR...I was so scared! But now look at my beautiful baby! :lol: :lol:

you make me laugh, Patty! I'm glad you put on the big girl pants too! :D

Butterflyspain 09-08-2009 06:06 AM

Originally Posted by mamatobugboo

I'm sooo glad I decided to put on the big girl pants and participate in this IRR...I was so scared! But now look at my beautiful baby! :lol: :lol:

I am going to call Patti Bridget Jones ( she had big pants in the film) LOL
(That however was for a different reason) :D
Elle

AkAngel 09-08-2009 05:46 PM

Colletta,
I went by the P.O. after work and mailed a pkg with your name on it!!
You should probably have it Sat or Mon.
Muriel

sandpat 09-08-2009 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain

Elle

Well....my big girl pants are ONLY because I'm a such a scaredy baby at heart- Elle...don't go starting any new rumors about me!! :lol: :lol:

Butterflyspain 09-08-2009 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain

Elle

Well....my big girl pants are ONLY because I'm a such a scaredy baby at heart- Elle...don't go starting any new rumors about me!! :lol: :lol:

As if Patti, hee hee

collettakay 09-14-2009 11:42 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I got my quilt back on Saturday. I love, love, love it! Here are some pics. It might be a while until I actually get to quilt it.

Thanks so much to everyone who worked on my quilt!!

Butterflyspain 09-14-2009 12:12 PM

Really pretty Colletta, bet you are over the moon, canīt wait till I get mine back

Elle

mary quite contrary 09-14-2009 12:17 PM

That really turned out nice Coletta. How rewarding.

I am back. I think I am a little over jetlag. Thank you so much for those of you who graciously gave me a little more time. I will need to make a trip to the LQS but I think I have decided and that is the hardest part. Hopefully not much longer and I will be able to post pictures also.

Butterflyspain 09-14-2009 12:35 PM

Just got about 2 hours more work on Terriīs quilt and its finished too, hope you like it. IF I can get this silly camera to post a picture tomorrow, we think the battery is a bit low so we are trying that now.

I have one more quilt top to do for this IRR and its on its way to me now I believe.

No worries Mary you are not alone, we will be doing the last two together I think.

Elle

mamatobugboo 09-14-2009 01:11 PM

Coletta, that is gorgeous - I know you are thrilled!

I'm not sure where my quilt is!