Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   International Round Robin, Round 6 Discussion and pics (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/international-round-robin-round-6-discussion-pics-t21921.html)

mary quite contrary 09-15-2009 01:37 PM

I just got home from the fabric store. I can't wait to get started!!!

I have 3 of them here. Which one to work on first?

Tisha
Elle
AKAngel

quilter1962 09-15-2009 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by mary quite contrary

Tisha
Elle
AKAngel

Mary

I'm OK waiting if you would prefer to make a start on the others first, honestly it's no problem whatsoever for me to wait alittle longer.
BTW it's lovely to see you back here :wink:

Tisha

Butterflyspain 09-15-2009 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by quilter1962

Originally Posted by mary quite contrary

Tisha
Elle
AKAngel

Mary

I'm OK waiting if you would prefer to make a start on the others first, honestly it's no problem whatsoever for me to wait alittle longer.
BTW it's lovely to see you back here :wink:

Tisha

You know I am not in a hurry either, so take your time. Looks like AKAngel is in luck.

Elle

sandpat 09-15-2009 04:39 PM

:shock: :shock: Elle, my eyes are bugging out and my arms are outstretched....send it here!!!! send it here!!!! I can handle the quilting on that big ole' baby!!! You did outdo yourself this time I think. That is beautiful! I really love how this one turned out. I could not imagine what all would happen to it when it left here with that big pink border on it! What a beauty!

I didn't realize that the white flowers had purple satin stitching around them...that round is even prettier than I thought too!

AkAngel 09-15-2009 04:51 PM

Mary,
My goodness I guess you will be busy for awhile with those borders.
I'm not in any hurry if you would like to work on one of the others first.
I hve one at the quilters now and another one almost ready so it will be awhile before I can get it done. I am anxious to see what you do with it though, everyones has turned out so nice.
Muriel

tlrnhi 09-15-2009 06:52 PM

Umm, ladies? BACK OFF!! IT'S MINE!!!

Elle!! I don't know what to say!
I am blown out of the water!
It's beautiful!
It's gorgeous!
OMG! I cannot believe how beautiful it is!
You did a magnificent job! Really!
I knew you would, but I had no idea!!
I LOVE YOU ELLE!!!!

Butterflyspain 09-15-2009 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
:shock: :shock: Elle, my eyes are bugging out and my arms are outstretched....send it here!!!! send it here!!!! I can handle the quilting on that big ole' baby!!! You did outdo yourself this time I think. That is beautiful! I really love how this one turned out. I could not imagine what all would happen to it when it left here with that big pink border on it! What a beauty!

I didn't realize that the white flowers had purple satin stitching around them...that round is even prettier than I thought too!

It is huge Patti, well you know you have I think both of yours now. I think somehow Terri would be over on the first plane to grab it out of the Postmans hands.

Elle

Butterflyspain 09-15-2009 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Umm, ladies? BACK OFF!! IT'S MINE!!!

Elle!! I don't know what to say!
I am blown out of the water!
It's beautiful!
It's gorgeous!
OMG! I cannot believe how beautiful it is!
You did a magnificent job! Really!
I knew you would, but I had no idea!!
I LOVE YOU ELLE!!!!

What can I say, I am so glad you like it. Your making me blush now :oops:

tlrnhi 09-15-2009 10:07 PM

Oh no Elle. I don't like it.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!

Butterflyspain 09-16-2009 12:38 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Oh no Elle. I don't like it.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!

:D :D :D

Think you need a long arm quilter for it. Mine will be that size too which is good but difficult to quilt. think I am going to have to send mine away for quilting.

elle