Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   International Round Robin, Round 6 Discussion and pics (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/international-round-robin-round-6-discussion-pics-t21921.html)

Ripped on Scotch 06-12-2010 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat

Originally Posted by Ripped on Scotch
I would love to try one too. They all look amazing. I hope I don'tiss sign up

I'll put your name on the list to make sure you see the sign up Ripped.

:D

Thank you!

abonda 06-15-2010 06:06 PM

I would love to try one too. They all look amazing. I hope I don'tiss sign up

I'll put your name on the list to make sure you see the sign up Ripped.

:D

Thank you!

Oh my Gosh I would love to do this too!!!!!!! Please Please put my name on your list I don't want to miss it either!!!

dizzy 06-15-2010 08:54 PM

these quilts in these threads are beatiful an assum looking

abonda 06-16-2010 09:10 AM

The current IRR is scheduled for its last mailing in August..so the new one will not begin until after that date. There will be a sign up thread started sometime probably around that time. I'll put you down to make sure you see it.

Please Please Please put me down too!!!!!!

sandpat 06-16-2010 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by abonda

The current IRR is scheduled for its last mailing in August..so the new one will not begin until after that date. There will be a sign up thread started sometime probably around that time. I'll put you down to make sure you see it.

Please Please Please put me down too!!!!!!

OK..ok..ok..

:lol: :lol: I put your name on a list that I'm keeping. I'll be sure that you get a pm telling you about the sign up thread, but it may be awhile yet... :wink: :D

abonda 06-16-2010 05:28 PM

HEY!!! Thank you sooo much. I don't care how long it takes I just want to do a round robin. Thanks you again.
andrea

brenda 5 06-27-2010 06:34 AM

I LOVE the quilts!!!!! Especially the black with bright colors. That is me,But I really would be honored to have any of them.

If you start doing these quilts again i would love to join in. You won't be disappointed with my work but I do a pretty good job. I've always wanted to do quilt go around. We used to do it in quilt guild but when someone decided to keep someone elses quilt, we quit doing it. Of course that was before they got to mine. One of these days when I can figure out how to post pics. I will post some of mine.

sandpat 06-27-2010 04:44 PM

Brenda, we'd LOVE to see some pics of your quilts! I put your name on a list to make sure you see the notice when a new Round Robin is started.

Butterflyspain 06-27-2010 11:16 PM

Brenda 5 . If you go to the Home page there are instructions on how to post pictures. Hope that helps.

Elle

quiltergirl80 06-27-2010 11:25 PM

I cannot wait to join the next rr swap!