Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   International RR III Group 9 Traveling Threads (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/international-rr-iii-group-9-traveling-threads-t59718.html)

karielt 08-26-2010 01:05 PM

Littlehud can you post your progress of each quilt on your first page so those of us watching can admire all the quilts as they go along... I love wantching these.

maryb119 08-26-2010 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by sew cornie

Originally Posted by maryb119
Thanks, sew cornie. I love bright colors too. I saw the star pattern on Quilters Cache and I just had to do it. I ran out of the background fabric for the stars on the 5th block so the other 4 blocks were "Plan B" but I like how it turned out. My grandson has already said it is his.

Do you mind if I ask how old your grandson is? It could help me decide which direction to go in.

I saved your emailed picture on my computer and can post it here if you'd like. And on the IRR 3 Centers thread too, so everyone can drool over it??

My grandson would like me to tell all of you he also likes sports. Just surprise him...he will love it.

lindyline 08-27-2010 03:06 AM

Originally Posted by littlehud

Originally Posted by lindyline

Originally Posted by littlehud
I finished my center and now I need to work on the label. I can't wait to start.

And neither can I. Sorry to say this ladies, but Patti has just made my absolute favourite centre. It features my two most favourite things. The color purple, and butterflies.
Patti this centre is fantastic. Are you really sure you want it back? Cos it can holiday at my place permanently, just as it is now.And did I let you know I really like it.
Linda

Thank you so much. If it turns up missing I'll know where to look. :-D :-D :-D

It won't be missing, I'll be giving it a loving home.

sew cornie 08-27-2010 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by sew cornie

Thanks, sew cornie. I love bright colors too. I saw the star pattern on Quilters Cache and I just had to do it. I ran out of the background fabric for the stars on the 5th block so the other 4 blocks were "Plan B" but I like how it turned out. My grandson has already said it is his.

Do you mind if I ask how old your grandson is? It could help me decide which direction to go in.

I saved your emailed picture on my computer and can post it here if you'd like. And on the IRR 3 Centers thread too, so everyone can drool over it??

My grandson would like me to tell all of you he also likes sports. Just surprise him...he will love it.

LOL. Is he going to be watching the progress with you or will it be a surprise for him to see it at the end? Since he knows about it, I bet it would be hard for him to wait a year to see the finished top!

maryb119 08-28-2010 09:06 AM

He will probably be watching the progress when ever he is here at my house. He is a beginning sewer himself. He made a pillow case for his pillow...with his mom's help (my Daughter). He likes to take thing apart and put them together. He is quite a kid.

Maybe1day 08-28-2010 03:40 PM

Hi Ladies, I am a blow in from Group 6, just having a peek at all you gorgeous centres.

Beautiful works in progress. Best of luck to you all.

Cheers
Maybe1day

lindyline 08-29-2010 05:57 AM

Just thought I'd look in and say hi. I think we're all bbeing a little too quiet again.
Cheers
Linda

maryb119 08-29-2010 06:53 AM

We are being quiet. I know I am ready for this to begin and just waiting for the date to send my center. I have ideas for all the ones that have been posted......now it they only are the right ideas when it's my turn to add a border.

lindyline 08-29-2010 01:14 PM

I hear exactly what your saying. What I think the centres could do with now, may not be what they can do with when I finally get a hold of them. Maybe we both need to sit down with a nice hot cup of coffee and relax.

maryb119 08-29-2010 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by Maybe1day
Hi Ladies, I am a blow in from Group 6, just having a peek at all you gorgeous centres.

Beautiful works in progress. Best of luck to you all.

Cheers
Maybe1day

Thank you Maybe1day. Feel free to drop in any time. I did the same thing for the Internaiontal Round Robin II. The quilts are amazing!