Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   It's time for the annual CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT SWAP-LATE SIGN UPS TODAY ONLY 10/1 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/its-time-annual-christmas-ornament-swap-late-sign-ups-today-only-10-1-a-t153919.html)

brenda21 10-12-2011 05:08 PM

If you have not received your name(s) yet, it is because I am waiting on addresses from people.

IrelandDragonQuilting 10-12-2011 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by brenda21
If you have not received your name(s) yet, it is because I am waiting on addresses from people.

You can give them mine.... hehehehe :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen:

KGoodhand 10-12-2011 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by IrelandDragonQuilting

You just want ornaments from everywhere don't you!!! If you are not careful you could be making a LOT of ornaments!!!!

IrelandDragonQuilting 10-12-2011 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by KGoodhand

You just want ornaments from everywhere don't you!!! If you are not careful you could be making a LOT of ornaments!!!!

LOL cannot blame a gal for trying. I was working on some of them tonight and was just thinking I was glad I was not making a lot of them. I am making little tiny applique christmas quilts, and boy my first idea for them just did not pan out! LOL

KGoodhand 10-13-2011 04:34 AM

Originally Posted by KGoodhand

LOL cannot blame a gal for trying. I was working on some of them tonight and was just thinking I was glad I was not making a lot of them. I am making little tiny applique christmas quilts, and boy my first idea for them just did not pan out! LOL

OH! I am excited to see them!!!They sound adorable!!!

lynnie 10-13-2011 09:32 AM

i'm already working on next years design, i need to come up with soething good. i make whatever design i choose for here for everyone on my list, so i need to start early. sometimes i can;t find a fab for it and of course, you all come to my rescue. I don't know what i'd do without friends like you. can't wait to get min.

IrelandDragonQuilting 10-13-2011 10:47 AM

OH! I am excited to see them!!!They sound adorable!!![/quote]

I will post photos once I get them just the way I have visualized.

Lightening1957 10-13-2011 04:21 PM

Making mine this week, hope to finish them by the weekend. Can't wait to see mine. Ornaments are so lovely when they are made by someone instead of store bought.

IrelandDragonQuilting 10-13-2011 05:29 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Lightening1957
Making mine this week, hope to finish them by the weekend. Can't wait to see mine. Ornaments are so lovely when they are made by someone instead of store bought.

I so agree!!

This is one that I am kind of playing with, and hoping that I can get this idea to work, can you tell what I attempted to free hand in the white blocks?

sorry used the cheapo camera
[ATTACH=CONFIG]270904[/ATTACH]

thomp116 10-13-2011 05:31 PM

You were scaring me when you all talked about mailing the ornaments now! I have them on my calendar for Nov 1st - thought I missed something. Whew!