Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   It's time for the annual CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT SWAP-LATE SIGN UPS TODAY ONLY 10/1 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/its-time-annual-christmas-ornament-swap-late-sign-ups-today-only-10-1-a-t153919.html)

IrelandDragonQuilting 10-13-2011 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by lynnie
i'm already working on next years design, i need to come up with soething good. i make whatever design i choose for here for everyone on my list, so i need to start early. sometimes i can;t find a fab for it and of course, you all come to my rescue. I don't know what i'd do without friends like you. can't wait to get min.

Good idea! Instead of waiting till the last possible moment and then try to get my hairbrained idea to work LOL

IrelandDragonQuilting 10-13-2011 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by thomp116
You were scaring me when you all talked about mailing the ornaments now! I have them on my calendar for Nov 1st - thought I missed something. Whew!

ACK! I need the time now that I really want to attempt this idea of mine :shock: if not I have a back up plan, was going to try and get them out in the mail this weekend but I am going to use this weekend to get these a little more polished off.

IrelandDragonQuilting 10-14-2011 07:34 PM

Where did everyone go? Well I gave up on my idea.... sigh.. I am going to just make some mini regular quilts for ornaments and try again next year LOL

CloverPatch 10-14-2011 09:25 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is what I have been working on, trying to perfect.

So far I have made a star, heart and gingerbread men. I will be trying a snowman soon.
So what do you think?

Snowman will be made with that light blue with snowflakes fabric.

wanda lou 10-14-2011 09:30 PM

so cute.

JSNOMORE 10-15-2011 01:43 AM

Love the gingerbread man Megan. My ornaments are done. I think I'll wait to mail until closer to 11/1.

Wendy don't give up. I thought your idea was too cute. The block looked good to me.

thomp116 10-15-2011 03:42 AM

Hope you have my name!

Originally Posted by CloverPatch

So far I have made a star, heart and gingerbread men. I will be trying a snowman soon.
So what do you think?

lynnie 10-15-2011 05:41 AM

I'M IN LOVE with that darling GINGERBREAD MAN> yoooo hoo, Gingy, over here ;)

KGoodhand 10-15-2011 12:26 PM

So what do you think?

They are all adorable! I look forward to seeing the snowman!!! Maybe I could tempt you....I collect snowmen!!! :lol: :thumbup:

CloverPatch 10-15-2011 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by KGoodhand

So what do you think?

They are all adorable! I look forward to seeing the snowman!!! Maybe I could tempt you....I collect snowmen!!! :lol: :thumbup:

I would love too!!!
I sent you my address, but you didn't send me yours ;-)