Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   It's time for the annual CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT SWAP-LATE SIGN UPS TODAY ONLY 10/1 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/its-time-annual-christmas-ornament-swap-late-sign-ups-today-only-10-1-a-t153919.html)

quiltymom 10-17-2011 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by Donna H-M
I got one!!! Thanks Quiltymom, Sue, for the great ornament. Very nice surprise to get today :-)

Guess you were the one in N.J. LOL!!! When I saw your post i just laughed when I said you and how many others live in N.J.

quiltymom 10-17-2011 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by CloverPatch
Here is what I have been working on, trying to perfect.

So far I have made a star, heart and gingerbread men. I will be trying a snowman soon.
So what do you think?

Snowman will be made with that light blue with snowflakes fabric.

Whish I was your swap pal!!!!There wonderful!!!!

Ladybug 1938 10-17-2011 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by abdconsultant
I mailed one of mine already.

I was the recipent of the beautiful starfish ornament that is just beautiful... love it and the pieces of material you also sent...Sure will have a place of honor on my tree...Thank you Terry

Donna H-M 10-17-2011 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by quiltymom

I got one!!! Thanks Quiltymom, Sue, for the great ornament. Very nice surprise to get today :-)

Guess you were the one in N.J. LOL!!! When I saw your post i just laughed when I said you and how many others live in N.J.

I knew it!!! LOL

quiltymom 10-17-2011 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by quiltymom

I knew it!!! LOL

YES YOU DID!!! :roll: :roll:

brenda21 10-17-2011 04:30 PM

very pretty ornaments so far...I have recieved ornaments from dotty and lynnie and they are soooo cute..will post pictures after dinner...Thank you so much ladies..they are great!! :)

CloverPatch 10-17-2011 08:19 PM

I put all of mind in evelopes to go to the post tomorrow!!!

Woo Hoo!!!!

Then i remebered... The fudge (hanging my head, I forgot the fudge)
Can't not send fudge now!! That would be rude!
So I am going to make it early, start on it tomorrow.... Then Yes, someone will be getting a special treat!
hope to mail off on Thursday!

thomp116 10-18-2011 02:50 AM

Several of you have your ornaments in the mail already, and mine aren't even finished! They might have been, but I started them, and then found out that we are having an ornament swap at guild. OK, one more. Then I remembered that my friends (also in this swap) said we should make one for each other. OK, two more. But that would leave out the friend not in the swap. OK, one more. Well, now how can I make them for everyone else, and not one for each of my kids trees? OK, six more. See what I mean?

Ladybug 1938 10-18-2011 05:39 AM

Originally Posted by thomp116
Several of you have your ornaments in the mail already, and mine aren't even finished! They might have been, but I started them, and then found out that we are having an ornament swap at guild. OK, one more. Then I remembered that my friends (also in this swap) said we should make one for each other. OK, two more. But that would leave out the friend not in the swap. OK, one more. Well, now how can I make them for everyone else, and not one for each of my kids trees? OK, six more. See what I mean?

Been there and am doing that also, am up to 50 and not quite finished, all that and somehow I misplaced one of the ornaments
she was just minus her wings...Will finish up this weekend...

lawsonmugs 10-18-2011 08:29 AM

Mine are both barely started.And I only have 2 to make. Mary