Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   It's time for the annual CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT SWAP-LATE SIGN UPS TODAY ONLY 10/1 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/its-time-annual-christmas-ornament-swap-late-sign-ups-today-only-10-1-a-t153919.html)

TiltedEars 11-15-2011 06:42 PM

From Aurora!

1 Attachment(s)
Here's my handmade lovely from Aurora. The poinsettias are so pretty. I'm very excited to get my tree up this year. Thank you!!!

Lightening1957 11-15-2011 08:52 PM

My ornament from Dentrehonte

2 Attachment(s)
I hope this posted right.

QuilterMomma 11-16-2011 08:32 AM

I received one ornament. Have not had a chance to post till today. Will hopefully get photo on tonight. Love it. Fabric foldy kind with two fat quaters of fabric and dark chocolate to enjoy tyring to figure out how she made it. Do not mean to be rude, but I have left her name at home and I am at the office but she is from Virginia Beach, Virginia. Her name is Terri.

QuilterMomma 11-17-2011 06:18 AM

Ornament

Here is my wonderful ornament. Just a quick post, have to still get ready for work. Time is so precious to us all. Grab each moment you can to do what you love most.

Well, no photo, I can't get the file small enough to post. What do I do now?

TiltedEars 11-17-2011 06:23 AM

I use Picasa. I email the picture to myself, then download the attached and smaller file to my desktop. I can upload the photo from my desktop to QB.

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 4689135)
Here is my wonderful ornament. Just a quick post, have to still get ready for work. Time is so precious to us all. Grab each moment you can to do what you love most.

Well, no photo, I can't get the file small enough to post. What do I do now?

cherrio 11-17-2011 01:53 PM

serious question-was the "mail by date" just a suggestion? really, not being snippy, this happens in other swaps too.

TOOMANYUFO'S 11-17-2011 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by cherrio (Post 4690903)
serious question-was the "mail by date" just a suggestion? really, not being snippy, this happens in other swaps too.

The mail date of Nov 1st was a firm date. I guess a few had trouble when the board changed and needed the name of their partener again.

cherrio 11-17-2011 06:59 PM

ok.love seeing the pics as the ornies roll in.

thomp116 11-18-2011 03:46 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Finally catching up on my pictures! This is the ornament I received from Aurora, along with a package of sewing machine needles. Thank you so much! Looks like tilted ears and I are going to have matching trees this year!

IrelandDragonQuilting 11-18-2011 05:20 AM

I hope I get some soon! I sent out four to make up for some people who had dropped out, I got one beautiful one so far and loved opening it sooooo much that I am looking forward to the rest!!