Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   It's time for the annual CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT SWAP-LATE SIGN UPS TODAY ONLY 10/1 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/its-time-annual-christmas-ornament-swap-late-sign-ups-today-only-10-1-a-t153919.html)

lawsonmugs 11-26-2011 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by KGoodhand (Post 4719251)
Those are great! Very talented!! Gee I wonder who they are going to! Do we know?!?

I already sent them and they recieved them. I just posted pictures as they didn't.Thanks Mary

cherrio 11-26-2011 10:01 AM

still no ornies here!:(

IrelandDragonQuilting 11-26-2011 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by cherrio (Post 4722190)
still no ornies here!:(

I am waiting on two myself.....

cherrio 11-26-2011 01:50 PM

this is why I posted-no ornies have been delivered here. I don't want my swap partner to think I got them and just did not acknowledge her gift.

Originally Posted by IrelandDragonQuilting (Post 4605554)
I must of made some icky ornaments.... two of mine have been delivered on the 26th, and not one response from either individual. Sorry if you did not like what I sent.

TOOMANYUFO'S 11-26-2011 02:49 PM

No ornament in my mail today.

CloverPatch 11-26-2011 05:22 PM

I am still waiting to receive from one of the two. Hopefully its not lost somewhere

IrelandDragonQuilting 11-26-2011 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by cherrio (Post 4722883)
this is why I posted-no ornies have been delivered here. I don't want my swap partner to think I got them and just did not acknowledge her gift.

Excellent idea! I know that if you were mine I would appreciate that!!

debbieumphress 11-27-2011 02:38 AM

SOrry, I finally got a pm after so long and will be mailing mine prioirty on Monday......With something for being late. I am not here as often now until the dust settles on the new things.....My two will be there lickity split. If you look back a few pages, you will both see I asked and asked and asked and not even people from the swap said a thing. I tried. HUGS

QuilterMomma 11-27-2011 04:19 AM

I have not ckd mail in couple of days, maybe my ornament is there. I have one beautiful ornament that is fabric foldy. oh so pretty. Teri in VA did awesome on it.

cherrio 11-27-2011 10:24 AM

I saw you and a few others said they needed swap addresses. Since Brenda was the only one with access to all the adresses I figured it would have to come from there. This board change tossed a wrench in some of the swaps for sure. If your swap pal is anything like me; she will survive another week without another ornament. I have not dragged out the tree out.

Originally Posted by debbieumphress (Post 4724394)
SOrry, I finally got a pm after so long and will be mailing mine prioirty on Monday......With something for being late. I am not here as often now until the dust settles on the new things.....My two will be there lickity split. If you look back a few pages, you will both see I asked and asked and asked and not even people from the swap said a thing. I tried. HUGS