Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   It's time for the annual CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT SWAP-LATE SIGN UPS TODAY ONLY 10/1 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/its-time-annual-christmas-ornament-swap-late-sign-ups-today-only-10-1-a-t153919.html)

quilt queen 2 11-27-2011 10:12 PM

Still trying to get pics up both my ornaments came they are true beauties mine were sent out Nov25 hope to post pics soon

owlvamp 11-28-2011 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by Lightening1957 (Post 4711584)
Hi I am late sending my last ornament to jan but it is in the mail box for tomorrow. Owlvamp did you receive the ornament I sent you? i sent it last wee.

I am sorry but I still haven't received an ornament from you.

Jan Rutherford 11-28-2011 09:01 PM

OMGoodness the sewing Machine ornament is SOOOOO cute! LOVE THIS and the candy....WOWZA I think this gift exchange BETTER get busy for next yr. cause we ALL want one of those precious sewing machines. Great SP swap item if you partake in the S.PAL SWAP>.

brenda21 11-28-2011 09:33 PM

I may be needing a few angels to make more ornaments and get them in the mail...will give it a few more days and then will call in the angels......

Lightening1957 11-29-2011 08:07 PM

Glad Jan got her ornament I sent her. Now I am going to have to make another one for Owlvamp since she still haven't received her ornament. So sorry it got lost. But will try to get one made and sent by Saturday. If not I will let you know when.
God job everyone on your ornaments I have seen so far.

owlvamp 11-29-2011 08:57 PM

Please don't rush as I know it's a busy time of year. Hopefully the other one will show up. I am so sorry this happened. Will post as soon as I get an ornament in the mail from you.

cherrio 11-30-2011 01:12 PM

wow one of my partners sent me an ornie pkg today! yea thanks Debbie Umpress. I collect snowmen and there were 2 painted ornies (snowmen) and a red beaded ornie AND a Santa coaster that I am using right now. yummy hot spiced cider from star bucks. Thank you Debbie, and the pattern you included was not necessary. awesome. but not necessary. ;)

QuilterMomma 12-02-2011 12:27 PM

I am back from funeral and finger is healing. I have not received my second ornament yet. My tree is up, kids and hubby did great, so have the one hanging on it. i have not had time to do any photos yet. Will try to this weekend as soon as dust settles for me. I do like all the ornaments that have been posted. Just got caught up on them. Wowza.

thomp116 12-02-2011 06:02 PM

Love your avatar QuilterMomma!!!!!

debbieumphress 12-02-2011 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by cherrio (Post 4736746)
wow one of my partners sent me an ornie pkg today! yea thanks Debbie Umpress. I collect snowmen and there were 2 painted ornies (snowmen) and a red beaded ornie AND a Santa coaster that I am using right now. yummy hot spiced cider from star bucks. Thank you Debbie, and the pattern you included was not necessary. awesome. but not necessary. ;)

So glad yours arrived. The pattern was a little extra because I was late. Hugs. Hope CLover patch gets hers soon too. Both came priority......