Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January 2012 Doll Quilt Swap -- Show Us Where You're From (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-2012-doll-quilt-swap-show-us-where-youre-t170376.html)

iquilttooo 01-05-2012 02:22 PM

I put my DQ in the mail today-- have not been able to post--so, if my partner-- Donna in OK, wants to show hers off--please post when you get it.
Sheryl

jillnjo 01-05-2012 04:01 PM

Worked on mine today, too. Ready to start quilting it now.

Lv2sew2011 01-05-2012 11:19 PM

Sherly, I told you I was done with your doll quilt and I was until I got on the board and realized we had a theme this month so now I'm working on the theme doll quilt as I type hoping it wont take to long to make, both quilts will be on there way soon. Sorry Donna

Originally Posted by iquilttooo (Post 4845615)
I put my DQ in the mail today-- have not been able to post--so, if my partner-- Donna in OK, wants to show hers off--please post when you get it.
Sheryl

urgodschild2 01-05-2012 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by Chele (Post 4845441)
I had a nice surprise in the mail today. urgodschild2 sent me a darling California surfing quilt. Love the backing fabric with the pink poodle surfer. Thanks again Barb!

glad you like it.

nancia 01-06-2012 12:56 AM

urgodschild2, i LOVE that fabric! i don't know how chele could focus in on the pink poodle when there are sooooomany others just as cute! dahhhhhllling, it's dahhhhllling! (really! i think it's adorable!)

Lynnie25 01-06-2012 03:26 AM

oldcatlady, finished quilting my DQ today, just need to do the binding. Will get it in the mail early next week. I have loved doing this month's quilt - a good opportunity to let everyone know about my island 'paradise' state :)

Lv2sew2011 01-06-2012 03:28 AM

Quilts on there way today! Just waiting for the mailman..

Quilt4u 01-06-2012 06:46 AM

That is so cute.

Crazy Quiltin Robin 01-06-2012 01:37 PM

OK, oksewglad ..... now that I have recovered from the Holidays and the 4 teanage grandsons ....
(they were wonderful) and the worst cold I have had in years (maybe it was a bit fluish) ... I have wrapped my mind around the road to Oklahoma ..... we shall see what my version will be in miniature ..... nothing will get mailed out till after the Ok City Quilt Show as there are always lots of little goodies there ..... having so much fun with this month .... hope everyone had a great Christmas and has a Happy New Year ....

P.S. the Calif surffin was soooooooooooooooo cute

oldcatlady 01-06-2012 03:09 PM

I'm excited to get it. Don't forget to take a picture before you send it because I'm not able to take any pictures. That way you can post a pic after I get it. I'm going to be a little slower than you, I'm afraid. I just finished up my valentines swap and mailed those today along with my international FQ. Now I can focus on your DQ. I hope it turns out as good as it is in my head! :)

Originally Posted by Lynnie25 (Post 4847036)
oldcatlady, finished quilting my DQ today, just need to do the binding. Will get it in the mail early next week. I have loved doing this month's quilt - a good opportunity to let everyone know about my island 'paradise' state :)