Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January 2012 Doll Quilt Swap -- Show Us Where You're From (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-2012-doll-quilt-swap-show-us-where-youre-t170376.html)

cherrybsixty 01-28-2012 07:21 AM

Chele, I PM you last evening, but I am signing up for February's swap. I am on my way to the PO now to put Sewbeadit's DQ in the post. It is bright for a first timer but hers is a gorgeous work of art. I am so happy to be a receiver of this kind of artform. Everyone's art has been beautiful to gaze upon. Thank you Chele for hosting this forum.

cuppy 01-28-2012 08:51 AM

These doll quilts are so cool. I love all the differennt ideas everyone uses. I am still waiting for mine, I can hardly wait. Maybe I will receive it on Monday. I will be going out of town and will not be back until the following weekend. I hope I get it before I leave, or I will be calling DH everyday to check the mail.
I hope my pal likes the one I did for her. I liked it....

Cuppy

Quilt4u 01-28-2012 11:46 AM

I love all the doll quilts. MistyMarie will get hers Monday hopefully

SulaBug 01-28-2012 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by cuppy (Post 4919071)
These doll quilts are so cool. I love all the differennt ideas everyone uses. I am still waiting for mine, I can hardly wait. Maybe I will receive it on Monday. I will be going out of town and will not be back until the following weekend. I hope I get it before I leave, or I will be calling DH everyday to check the mail.
I hope my pal likes the one I did for her. I liked it....

Cuppy

Hi Cuppy,

Please send me your full name & address, so I can mail your Doll Quilt to you!! :D It has been done for quite awhile now & I am getting anxious to send it your way & to know if you like it, too!! :D I love to make these little doll quilts for my partner & to get one back in return. What a fun project for everyone.

Thanks Again.........Sulabug

Crazy Quiltin Robin 01-28-2012 01:10 PM

Guess I have to wait till Monday to see my quilt .... the post office was closed up when we got there this morning with a yellow notice saying your package is in the back .... so sad

Judith1005 01-28-2012 01:34 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I got a very special squishy in the mail today. My DQ from Quilting Krazy arrived. And it is super special. I feel like I got a mini guided tour of her hometown. It is fabulous. She also included an "oogle". It's a good luck charm made by a local artisan. It is so adorble. Thank you Lisa. It's fabulous and I love it!! :)

jillnjo 01-28-2012 05:39 PM

Your quilt is very detailed and interesting! The parkway has showed up a few times this month! It's a beautiful drive to take. I've got some cousins down there in the Appalachians, maybe they are familiar with those "oogles"!

uniquedesigner 01-28-2012 09:46 PM

This is a Great Mini Quilt.

uniquedesigner 01-28-2012 09:48 PM

Great Idea!!! I love your Mini Q...

uniquedesigner 01-28-2012 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by hobbykat1955 (Post 4913413)
I rec'd a wonderful Dq representing Iowa and the corn fields...from Jean D. Also got a bonus gift of homemade clay buttons...they are wonderful. Jean "Thank you so much I love the quilt you did representing your state"...The buttons will be used for special wallhangings..

Jean D was my partner for Nov. DQ Swap. She also seen me a Great DQ with her Buttons. I love my Snowman Buttons. Thanks again Jean D.