Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January 2012 Doll Quilt Swap -- Show Us Where You're From (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-2012-doll-quilt-swap-show-us-where-youre-t170376.html)

uniquedesigner 01-28-2012 09:57 PM

There are soooooo many Talented Quilter out there. Great Job everyone.
I love them ALL!!!!!!!!

oksewglad 01-28-2012 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by Crazy Quiltin Robin (Post 4919628)
Guess I have to wait till Monday to see my quilt .... the post office was closed up when we got there this morning with a yellow notice saying your package is in the back .... so sad

Bummer, but you'll be there bright and early Monday morning. Glad to here it blew into OK with no problems. Anxious to see if you think pics are as good as IRL!

uniquedesigner 01-28-2012 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by Lynnie25 (Post 4898057)
I am so glad you like it, wanted to try something new and it worked out well. I will post a pic for you. Can't wait to receive yours - special order fabric, not I am intrigued

Just reading about all the snow and flooding in some parts of the US - guess you don't want to know that I have spent the weekend sewing on my shack verandah, enjoying the hot sunny days with just a hint of a cool breeze. Oh how I love this summer weather :)

I Love this little quilt. Great Job.

Lynnie25 01-29-2012 02:16 AM

Originally Posted by oldcatlady (Post 4916276)
Lynnie25, I just got back from the post office. Your DQ is on it's way. I hope you like it as much as I do! :)

Yay :) now I get to 'stalk' the postie for the next couple of weeks. Can't wait to see it.

My goodness, I stepped away from QB for a few days and so many gorgeous DQs arrived at their new destination and they are so unique, every one of them. Love the umbrellas for WA but you know I don't think it rained once when I was there about 10 years ago :)

Lynnie25 01-29-2012 02:23 AM

QuiltingKrazy/Judith, love your little DQ. I have never heard of 'oogles' before but I just love the one you received Judith. Mine would probably have to spend way too much time in a dark place though, have quite a few bad days or grouchy days :) :)

Quilty-Louise 01-29-2012 07:48 AM

I made it to the PO yesterday. One package is "suppose"
to be delivered on Monday, the other on Tuesday.

urgodschild2 01-29-2012 11:02 AM

WOW. I love looking at all the gorgeous quilts. This is my first time doing an exchange and you all have given me lots of ideas for February already.

Boop56 01-29-2012 03:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I sent Mariposa my interpertation of our state butterfly, Zebra Longwing Butterfly. I sent her some of our beatiful sky and sunshine. She said she received it, so I take it I can post it. She collects 'Moose' so I did the back in black fabric that had red moose all over it.

Chele 01-29-2012 03:40 PM

Oh yes, please post any and all pictures you have of the quilts you've made or received. We love seeing what everyone creates.

QuiltingKrazy 01-29-2012 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by Lynnie25 (Post 4921051)
QuiltingKrazy/Judith, love your little DQ. I have never heard of 'oogles' before but I just love the one you received Judith. Mine would probably have to spend way too much time in a dark place though, have quite a few bad days or grouchy days :) :)

Lynnie, I love your little post card quilts! they are just to cute! PM me your address and I'll send you an oogle if you want!