Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January 2012 Doll Quilt Swap -- Show Us Where You're From (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-2012-doll-quilt-swap-show-us-where-youre-t170376.html)

sapdoggie 02-07-2012 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by islandwiz1 (Post 4953666)
Sapdoggie, Thank you for the very cute quilt from Arkansas! If you have a picture would you please post it so everyone can see the diamonds that you sent me. If only they were real I would be rich!

Carolyn

Glad you liked it :) I forgot to take a picture though :( Those diamonds are really big- glad they made it safely :thumbup:

Wish I could have sent you real ones - you are a great partner :thumbup:

Krystyna 02-08-2012 05:08 AM

Ooooo! I can't wait to see photos! Mine will hopefully go out today. I put my binding on backwards! So, needless to say, I need a little extra work on it today.

978gray 02-08-2012 07:15 AM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by 978gray (Post 4952972)
I received my fantastic squishie from my partner LeslieFrost. It is a wonderful representation of Wisconsin. I absolutely love it.

I also received a bonus give too of a great mug rug.

Now to figure out how to post the pictures.

Thanks for being a wonderful partner LeslieFrost

I think I figured it out! Let's see if this works....

The first is the wonderful Doll Quilt. The birch trees are wonderful.
The second is a little mug rug and the third is the reverse of the mug rug. Both sides are excellent, so it is truly reversible!

QuiltnCowgirl 02-08-2012 07:50 AM

My package to uniquedesigner went out in the mail Saturday. California to Oklahoma. Hoping it arrives there today or tomorrow. :)

Quilt4u 02-08-2012 08:44 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I just got my quilt from MistyMarie ; and I love it. She used the Colorado block

jillnjo 02-08-2012 08:52 AM

What a beautiful Colorado block! The colors are some of my favorite!

jillnjo 02-08-2012 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by 978gray (Post 4954818)
I think I figured it out! Let's see if this works....

The first is the wonderful Doll Quilt. The birch trees are wonderful.
The second is a little mug rug and the third is the reverse of the mug rug. Both sides are excellent, so it is truly reversible!

The little art quilt of birch trees is so neat!! It looks like a true birch tree in the winter! And the mugrug is a great addition to your quilt!!

978gray 02-09-2012 05:42 AM

Originally Posted by jillnjo (Post 4955199)
The little art quilt of birch trees is so neat!! It looks like a true birch tree in the winter! And the mugrug is a great addition to your quilt!!

Thanks I know, they are reslly special. I had a great partner!!! Love the Doll quilt Swap!!

oksewglad 02-09-2012 02:33 PM

Lovely birches, Leslie:thumbup:
Such a bright cheery Colorado quilt, too.

Judith1005 02-09-2012 06:58 PM

Misty Marie, I love your colorado quilt blocks. Love the pretty red, whites and blues.

Leslie, beautiful birch trees. I love the print you used.