Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January 2017 to March 2017 Table Runner Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-2017-march-2017-table-runner-swap-t284887.html)

Northern Sue 03-28-2017 04:15 PM

Woooohoooo! Can't wait!

m-fay 03-30-2017 05:22 PM

tonights the night! I have mine all ready for posting when I go to town on Tuesday. Just need the address.

ube quilting 03-31-2017 10:14 AM

Anxious to get a name and see where spring is headed.

jaba 03-31-2017 11:34 AM

Me too ube! Now when I get a name I have to decide on what color to send, if she likes scrappy or not....hope her profile has favorite colors or some hints for me.

CarolinePaj 03-31-2017 01:50 PM

Okay Guys,

Just a few more hours and the sign ups will close.... I will then get the names out to you all by the end of the weekend..... I can't wait to see the beautiful runners for this round!

Hugs

Caroline

ube quilting 03-31-2017 05:26 PM

Jaba, isn't nice to go to a profile and get some nice information to use. So many of them are blank. I keep all my quilt pictures in albums for reference. It is a nice place to keep a history.

m-fay 04-01-2017 03:43 PM

I stitch name tags on my table runners so I can think about that person when I'm using it. I have Ube on my sideboard and young quilter on my table. love those runners.

jaba 04-01-2017 03:59 PM

m-fay, I ordered some name tags saying sewn by or made by and then my name. I try to remember to sew 1 on each piece that I swap. I ran out and just got a new supply :)
I was just checking to see if we had names yet so I could look at her profile and try to get a hint and then sew on the tag.....I don't have my name yet, maybe later.

m-fay 04-01-2017 08:46 PM

That's a good idea jaba because I haven't been signing the ones I do, just the received ones

CarolinePaj 04-02-2017 03:04 AM

Hi Guys,

Good morning (except Marion as it is afternoon in Australia - LOL) and I hope you are all having a lovely Sunday.

You should have all received the name of the person that you are sending to this morning.... if you have not received a name please contact me as soon as you can.

So, it is game on now... please remember you have 7 days from today to mail your runner, which means that you should have mailed by next Sunday.. as we are all ready to mail that should not be too hard! Please please please remember to let me know when you mail and receive. This is important as I need to ensure that everybody gets a runner so that this swap keeps going. Also, when you receive please post a picture and a thank you to your sender - it is just good manners to do so...

Now.... I will list the sign up for the next swap (April to June) very soon... but I would like you to give me some ideas of what you would like as a swap theme....... I know Marion suggested one last time, but I am getting old and have just plain forgotten what she suggested! Some ideas from me are.....

1. What Summer means to you?
2. Summer fun/Beach
3. 4th of July (if we do this we will also have an alternative for our international participants)
4. Brights -v- Pastels
5. Checks v Stripes
6. Summer Wildlife
7. Circles -v squares

So now it is over to you! Please send me your thoughts asap and I will get the next swap up and running!

Hugs to you all!

Caroline