Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January 2017 to March 2017 Table Runner Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-2017-march-2017-table-runner-swap-t284887.html)

ljdugas31 02-17-2017 05:47 PM

Thank you!ube

Belfrybat 02-18-2017 05:08 AM

I really like the second tablerunner -- the one with the embroidery. Sue -- your colour are wild and warm. Maybe working with them will warm you as well.

I've been down with bronchitis but am finally on the mend. My tablerunner has been finished for ages and I've started on another for a future swap.

Northern Sue 02-19-2017 08:10 AM

Bronchitis! that's a bummer! Get well soon! Must start my runner this week. Finally caught up on most of my projects - Etoile Rouge, Big Bee & Flower Block Quilt with Leah Day. The Flower Block is a painful process for me because we are learning/practicing our FMQ after constructing the block. I'm determined to gain some skill in FMQ to save some of my quilting costs. But each time I work on the block, I think "really?" If I'm sending my quilt out to a LAQ, I'm helping somebody else make a living right? lol I could talk myself out of this sooooo easily! I'm still working on the 365 Challenge, but I only got to April 29th last year, so I'm ahead at the moment! Aaaannnnnnd last week I bought the templates etc to learn English Paper Piecing! Good thing my husband is a patient man and & knows how to cook! :thumbup:

ube quilting 02-19-2017 10:39 AM

Belfrybat, I can sympathize with having bronchitis. My mom suffered with this every winter for years. So uncomfortable and painful at times. Glad you are healing.

Northern Sue, you are so busy. I vacuumed the upstairs. Done for the day!:D

CarolinePaj 02-19-2017 11:27 AM

Loving the fabrics Sue.... such fabulous colours!

It looks like we are going to have a fabulous swap this time!

Hugs

Caroline

cricketlimes 03-01-2017 11:45 AM

Doesn't look like I'll be able to join you this time as I thought. Had a bit of medical set backs and it took away a bit of the time I was hoping to be quilting. Maybe next time. :-(

ube quilting 03-01-2017 01:38 PM

Get well cricket. Will look for you next time around.
peace

LenaBeena 03-02-2017 10:50 AM

Northern Sue, -25.6 degrees Fahrenheit is quite cold. Stay warm and out of the wind.

LenaBeena 03-02-2017 11:00 AM

I'm in for the table runner swap. I use runners on my rectangular dining room table all the time. May I do two?

ube quilting 03-02-2017 11:19 AM

Hi LenaBeena, welcome to the swap. PM Caroline and ask if it is okay to make two runners. Be sure to let her know before the deadline when you have a runner ready to send or you will miss the list of people ready to mail. The ready to mail list is what she goes by to assign swappers. Have fun and keep posting your progress.
peace