Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January secret Pal Sign Up Closes Dec 30th (noon) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-dec-30th-noon-t172839.html)

Diana Lynne 01-07-2012 03:02 AM

Well my package is ready to be mailed :thumbup:..I found something in the store yesterday that I just HAD to get to add to your package..It was just way to cute to pass up..Diana

Krystyna 01-07-2012 05:40 AM

Got some goodies for my pal last night. Today I will work on making some special things for her, too. Then Monday ... into the mail!

Havplenty 01-07-2012 06:45 AM

oh oh the things i ordered are not here yet. i hope they get here in time as it was something one or another of my sp's had on their wish list. i may need to come up with a backup plan just in case the package does not make it.

mscupid804 01-07-2012 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by Havplenty (Post 4850888)
oh oh the things i ordered are not here yet. i hope they get here in time as it was something one or another of my sp's had on their wish list. i may need to come up with a backup plan just in case the package does not make it.

Hmmmm, I requested something that needs to be ordered......hmmmmmm

Lori Peercy 01-07-2012 07:05 AM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy (Post 4850024)
I am working on something handmade for my secret pal this month, I hope he likes it!

I meant to say she, I hope she likes it!!

onaemtnest 01-07-2012 07:12 AM

Originally Posted by Havplenty (Post 4850888)

Oh My Goodness Havplenty, Please don't fret! You officially have my permission to send me my package little late :0) :0)

onaemtnest 01-07-2012 07:14 AM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy (Post 4850950)
I meant to say she, I hope she likes it!!

????? He ????? ????? She ???? I think you are pretty clever there Lori....now what did you REALLY mean? :0)

Lori Peercy 01-07-2012 07:32 AM

Time will tell.....

mooretll 01-07-2012 07:57 AM

My handmade item is done. Now to finish filling the box and mail out on Monday. She does not post on here so clues would not help. But, she likes Green. off to do more sewing.

Quilty-Louise 01-07-2012 08:50 AM

Yesterday I did an "online survey" for USPS. Guess I was a little
to fast in giving them "GOOD" remarks because I had 3 packages
that was SUPPOSE to be delivered YESTERDAY.

The status of these packages now are:

1 is out for delivery today (suppose to be)

1 is at the sorting center (suppose to be)

1 made it to the CITY it should be in than got hijacked and is now
sitting half way across the country in Warrendale, PA. This is NO
WHERE near where it should be. Thankfully this is just a RAK box
and not a sp.