Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January secret Pal Sign Up Closes Dec 30th (noon) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-dec-30th-noon-t172839.html)

brenda21 01-07-2012 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by JauntyMelissa (Post 4850116)
first round of scarves are up for sale on etsy!!!!!

an order should be coming through to you any minute since I just purchased one :thumbup:

grandme26 01-07-2012 10:19 AM

Baby sitting 2 youngest grandson's today. No sewing for me today. But I can cut some blisks for BOM quilt I'm making for oldest (19) yr old grandson. Lunch for the boy's about ready.

JauntyMelissa 01-07-2012 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by brenda21 (Post 4851463)
an order should be coming through to you any minute since I just purchased one :thumbup:

just got home from pre birthday breakfast and saw it!!!!!

Havplenty 01-07-2012 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by mscupid804 (Post 4850923)
Hmmmm, I requested something that needs to be ordered......hmmmmmm

teresa what was it you requested so that i can check that against my orders (there were a couple) to see if it really is for you.:rolleyes:

Havplenty 01-07-2012 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise (Post 4851315)
Yesterday I did an "online survey" for USPS. Guess I was a little
to fast in giving them "GOOD" remarks because I had 3 packages
that was SUPPOSE to be delivered YESTERDAY.

The status of these packages now are:

1 is out for delivery today (suppose to be) (it was delievered:):))

Thankfully this is just a RAK box and not a sp.

louise that you for the bobbins and 2 fq's i received today. these were the right size bobbins (class 15) that i needed. you got these in the mail quick as we seemed to be just talking about them the other day. thanks again.

mary

Quilty-Louise 01-07-2012 11:41 AM

LOL welllllllll let me be HONEST here YOUR package was
suppose to be delivered today, but it is NOT the one I
mentioned above.

In fact I just went online and I have 2 sp' packages that
is suppose to be delivered today with the third RAK still
floating around somewhere on the eastern part of the U.S.
when it should have been delivered YESTERDAY.

Originally Posted by Havplenty (Post 4851787)
louise that you for the bobbins and 2 fq's i received today. these were the right size bobbins (class 15) that i needed. you got these in the mail quick as we seemed to be just talking about them the other day. thanks again.

mary

Krystyna 01-07-2012 11:53 AM

What a gorgeous day! It's 65 degrees and the birds are singing. It's like spring. Not a quilting day!

Havplenty 01-07-2012 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 4851834)
What a gorgeous day! It's 65 degrees and the birds are singing. It's like spring. Not a quilting day!

it is unseasonably warm here today also (68 degrees) as it has been a majority of the week. i want it cold so that it can kill the allergens in the air. the trees are gonna start blooming soon because they are confused. and the poor birds, hopefully they will not start building nests preparing for the next generation because they too are confused.

WHERE IS WINTER??????? THIS IS THE MIDWEST!!!!!! I WANT WINTER NOW!!!:D

Krystyna 01-07-2012 12:07 PM

I LIKE this winter!

JauntyMelissa 01-07-2012 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 4851866)
I LIKE this winter!

too bad tomorrow is gonna be this warm :( would love to celebrate my birthday in spring weather!!! would be a first for me :)