Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January Secret Pal Swap closes Dec 31st 4:00pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-secret-pal-swap-closes-dec-31st-4-00pm-cst-t284666.html)

Clmay 12-29-2016 06:11 PM

I am going to sign up again. I had so much fun!

catjo 12-31-2016 09:03 AM

You know girls I didn't think I would be up to doing anything for January. But, I think I can put a sweet package together and do the postage online and have hubby put it in the mailbox for me. So, I think I will jump in. This swap is something I look forward to each month, and right now I need that something.

On another note I am being able to set in recliner longer and back isn't as painful. Just I continue to get the intense back spasms so excruiating at bedtime. Seems everytime I am so close to going to sleep I get one and it actually wakes up hubby because I make so much noise from the shock of it and the pain. If I could get a good 8 hours solid un-interrupted sleep I think I would feel even better. The left leg is still acting funny but I am dealing with it.

heronfan 12-31-2016 08:37 PM

Happy New Year, everyone! I am out of town...hiking Big Bend National Park and forgot to sign up. Next year, wait...next month, for sure!

Lori Peercy 01-01-2017 08:43 AM

Happy New Year to everyone! I am done giving out names. If you did not get one please send me a message and I will resend it. Hope to have a great year in 2017 for everyone I know.

Belfrybat 01-01-2017 08:46 AM

Thanks, Lori. Happy new year to you as well.
My SP is someone I've had before, lives SE of me, has pets, likes the opposite colour fabrics from me, and has been sewing and quilting about as long as I have. It will be fun putting a package together for her.

sewingsuz 01-01-2017 09:50 AM

I got my SP name and now I will start looking at past posts on her and I will be checking her out! looking forward to fixing her box ready to send.

starshine 01-02-2017 03:09 PM

Well I am in for this month and did get my name. So now to put my package together. I am going to try to have it ready a bit early in case there are wintery days that I would like to not have to deal with close to the dead line. I can pick my best day to take it to post office, or maybe try for postal pickup.

So SP here is a clue you are west of me. :D

marietta 01-03-2017 02:48 AM

Catjo, so sorry..Hope all gets better soon.

Have my pals name, haven't had her before. She lives, north, wayyy north of me. Her favorite candy is my least favorite. And I already happen to have her most wanted item, several in fact lol....So need to do some shopping for other stuff.

Gaijin 01-03-2017 09:17 AM

I have two swap partners this month and both of them are far away from me- one to the east and the other to the west! I have swapped with both of them before, but I think they are fun to put packages together for! On my way to my Winter Break class, I plan to do a little shopping!

sewingsuz 01-03-2017 10:19 AM

My SP is East of me. She is on the Quilting board, and likes to quilt. LOL !!