Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   July Secret Pal Swap Closes June 30th noon CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/july-secret-pal-swap-closes-june-30th-noon-cst-t192544.html)

Ladybug 1938 07-28-2012 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by SLHughes (Post 5401283)
I wanted to share my awesome package that I received from my Secret Pal ... dabbler312 aka Kristine Jensen. She was my pal before and again she has out did herself.

I received a huge piece of ladybug fabric (I collect ladybugs), 3 green fat quarters, a red fat quarter, a fall panel, emery board, pins, 5 machine quilting needles, 2 york peppermint patties, bag of jelly beans, dress up christmas buttons, snowman applique pattern, 2 McCalls patterns - one has 8 different patterns for stockings and the other has patterns for a Christmas Card holder, stocking, table runner and a tree skirt (all matching), a pattern to make a shopping bag (which I will use my ladybug fabric for), a pattern to make a wall hanging, a paper piecing pattern to make a Christmas tree and stocking and also a package of steam a seam for applique.

Look at the pics and drool!!! Love it all!!!

Stacey Looks like a package that might have been meant for me... The Ladybug fabric and also the York peppermint patties... love those... and the greens and red material... Yummy... Love your package

SLHughes 07-28-2012 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938 (Post 5401377)
Stacey Looks like a package that might have been meant for me... The Ladybug fabric and also the York peppermint patties... love those... and the greens and red material... Yummy... Love your package

Yes ... it is a very nice package ... I collect ladybugs and snowmen ... among alot of other things ...

lawsonmugs 07-28-2012 04:33 PM

5 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]352021[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]352022[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]352023[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]352024[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]352025[/ATTACH] These are pictures of my Fabulous swap from LindaC all the way from Ireland!!! I am in the BOM on here and needed more reds for this months block. Linda sent alot of scraps that are perfect. Also a home made needle case. Isn't the fabric so cute with the little farm animals all over it. There is a beautiful pen that says Mary on it,several scented pens,books,patterns,thread,tea,candy,tote insert,Irish bookmark,pins,scissors,napkins,ruler so many items I hope I didn't forget anything. Thanks so a wonderful swap partner Linda. Sis quit eyeballing the red fabrics.lol Have a great evening everyone. Mary

lawsonmugs 07-28-2012 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by SLHughes (Post 5401560)
Yes ... it is a very nice package ... I collect ladybugs and snowmen ... among alot of other things ...

Keep a close eye on my big sis.She will try her best to get that ladybug fabric.lol Mary

lawsonmugs 07-28-2012 04:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]352030[/ATTACH] Thought since it is the end of postings on here and not many posting I would post a photo of our latest baby girl.She was almost 20 hours old here. She was born a little over a week ago. She was one of a set of twins. Unfortunately her sister didn't make it. Enen in this awful heat this one is very strong and active. running all over like a stallion.lol. Mary

brenda21 07-28-2012 05:22 PM

Mary the baby is adorable!! How many does that make this summer...isn't this at least the third?

SharonAnne 07-28-2012 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 5401663)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]352030[/ATTACH] Thought since it is the end of postings on here and not many posting I would post a photo of our latest baby girl.She was almost 20 hours old here. She was born a little over a week ago. She was one of a set of twins. Unfortunately her sister didn't make it. Enen in this awful heat this one is very strong and active. running all over like a stallion.lol. Mary

What a pretty little baby girl.. She has such an expressive face!!! Let's hope your heat wave lessens soon!!! So sad to hear about all the troubles mid-country.

luvstoquilt 07-28-2012 09:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi everyone! I just got back tonight from Florida..such fun..and had this great package waiting from "Cindle". It is such a nice package complete with a lovely note, fabric squares, a magazine , chocolate candy, a seam ripper, 2 suckers for my grandchildren..leaves from Canada no less! (they are going to love them!). If I left out anything it is because I am exhausted but wanted to let everyone see what I got. I really love the package and will definitely investigate i

wanda lou 07-28-2012 09:53 PM

I seen the pictures on QH, so happy you are feeling somewhat better, bless you, you are very lucky! it could have been much worse. hang in there and hppy quilting. Ps I like seeing the pictures too.

Originally Posted by jaciqltznok (Post 5400641)
It is always nice to see the pix of the gifts, it helps give ideas on what to gather up and send! I am working on PRE making boxes ahead. If I buy things in groups I just toss them into the ziploc bags marked by MONTH and add as I go along. I am sorting/cleaning out the Crap/craft room now so BOY are the bags filling up. I do 3 different secret stitcher swaps each month, so the goodies can add up fast. But it is fun!

I had a motorcycle accident last Sunday evening that has left me in a tremendous amount of pain all week and the drugs, etc have caused "brain fog" to set in, so I am off to double check if I signed up for Aug.!

wanda lou 07-28-2012 10:04 PM

very nice packages everyone, and such a cute baby girl.