Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   July Secret Pal Swap Closes June 30th noon CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/july-secret-pal-swap-closes-june-30th-noon-cst-t192544.html)

luvstoquilt 07-29-2012 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by greenini (Post 5393200)
Fay, great art work
Lori, love your quilt that you're working on
I went out today and walked around a very short block for 5 mins today! Hooray.

Good going, Greenini...so glad you are better!

Lori, loved your quilt.

luvstoquilt 07-29-2012 10:06 AM

Hey Louise...wishing you the best of luck!

SLHughes 07-29-2012 10:21 AM

Oh no .... I must remember next time I recieve ladybug fabric in my package to not let you all know ... or someday I will come back to my package and it will be missing ... at least I will have an idea where it might of went!!! LOL

luvstoquilt 07-29-2012 10:21 AM

One last message to all...I love this swap and Lori, you are awesome!!!! I love seeing the pictures as it helps me with ideas for the next swap and it is just FUN. I have only swapped for about 6 months and really wasn't aware of the ongoing chatter until last month when I "jumped" right on the bandwagon. I knew enough to look for the "sign-up" and I did send the 3 required PMs but that was all I did....I am so glad it keeps going and going. For me personally, it just adds to the excitement. I am not sure what I enjoy most..seeing what everyone gets, opening my own or hearing what my SP has to say about my package. I love the friendly banter and feel as if I really am getting to know some of you...I hope everyone is feeling better...so much sickness this month and so much HEAT...there are some clouds here today and a bit of rain would be so nice. Well, I am all signed up for August and can't wait to see who I get this time! Bless you, Lori, I don't know how you manage. I was just gone for 8 days and it went from page 79 to 105! I had a lot of reading to catch up!

SharonAnne 07-29-2012 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by luvstoquilt (Post 5403220)
Oh good for you! What a thrill..send us pics of your work, please!

Hi Sharon,

Go to Fayzer's avatar and click on her board name. She has the watercolors posted on a separate album once you get to her info page.

If you still can't find it, let me know and I'll give step by steps for you.

Sharon

dabbler312 07-29-2012 03:59 PM

Off subject alert

1 Attachment(s)
Hey all - I've been working on this block for the past week - it is actually my own design - had a dickens of a time with trial and error and my practice block went together beautifully and when it came time to so the final block for fair competition my machine started acting up - threw off my 1/4" and thus the need for the narrow border - maybe my secret pal for august will get my trial block that actually is much better.

Crafty Darlene 07-29-2012 05:18 PM

Dabbler - Love your block, you could sure send it to me!

Faye - Been out of town for a week with the GK but wanted to say Congrats and love your paintings! Let me know which gallery they will be in and I will come and see them!

SLHughes 07-30-2012 05:37 AM

Dabbler ... I also love the block ... hope you are my secret pal for next month!!!

luvstoquilt 07-30-2012 06:20 AM

Oh Lori...please make sure Dabbler gets my name!!!!

luvstoquilt 07-30-2012 06:29 AM

Originally Posted by SharonAnne (Post 5403392)
Hi Sharon,

Go to Fayzer's avatar and click on her board name. She has the watercolors posted on a separate album once you get to her info page.

If you still can't find it, let me know and I'll give step by steps for you.

Sharon

Hi Sharon, I did that and it was like being back in Florida. We swam with the dolphins. I forgot to tell Fayzer how much I loved her work..sorry about that Fayzer! I really do wish I lived by the beach. That is one of the things I miss now that I am in Illinois.