Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   July Secret Partner Pin Cushion/Needlecase Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/july-secret-partner-pin-cushion-needlecase-swap-t224352.html)

Pat625 07-25-2013 08:05 PM

If any of those waiting are international- that might be the problem...My domestic partner received hers a while ago, but I haven't heard from my international partner..must take quite a bit longer to arrive

Greeter Eva 07-25-2013 10:16 PM

So Sad!!!!

Originally Posted by Pat625 (Post 6196670)
If any of those waiting are international- that might be the problem...My domestic partner received hers a while ago, but I haven't heard from my international partner..must take quite a bit longer to arrive

One of my Needle Cases that went to a SP internationally, already got her's, so I would think the other one got her's too.
But I'll still keep waiting.

Jamimclaugh 07-25-2013 10:22 PM

I'm waiting with you ladies for a pincushion. That mailbox better deliver soon! Lol

lynnie 07-26-2013 07:07 AM

so sorry for those of you waiting, that's why I mail out the first day, so hopefully one of you will get me and get an early pc.

RedGarnet222 07-26-2013 11:21 AM

I don't know if she is still sick or what is going on with tracey (queen). I have pm'd her twice in the last week and she has not gotten back to me. I checked back and she hasn't even posted on the board since the 14th of this month. ??? I hope she isn't in the hospital.

At any rate, this is the last "Secret" swap I am going to be in. This will make the third secret swap that I got burned in.

I will swap in the other more open types or side swaps from now on. I enjoy getting to know my partners and being friends. That is much more fun.

I hope everyone doesn't think me mean. But, three times is a limit for me. You will have to excuse me, I am grieving over the death of my 19 year old grandson last sunday.

lynnie 07-26-2013 11:53 AM

Oh red, so sorry about your grandson. I hope anything I ever sent you was prompt and to your liking. Please, if not , let me know. Maybe sit this one out and join again next month. We'll miss you.

JuneBillie 07-26-2013 12:58 PM

Redgarnet I am so sorry to hear about your grandson. It is so hard to deal with the loss of a loved one. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I understand your frustration with not receiving on a swap. If I am on one that you are on and want to swap with me I will be glad to. I want to be on this one for August if they have one.

Susan/JuneBillie

lynnie 07-26-2013 01:12 PM

Red, so sorry about your grandson. Prayers and thoughts are with you at this hard time.
I hope the swaps I've been in with you were to your liking, and I always ship early, never knowing when life will pop up, I try to get things out early. We'll miss you, but come and chat and see what we swap.
Like junebillie, i'm willing to do a side swap with you. I HOPE IN OTHERS OPINION THT I'M on time and they like the quality of what I do. If not, please p,m, me and let me know what you didn't like. it's the only way I can learn and do better by.

TiltedEars 07-26-2013 04:56 PM

Red, I will say some prayers for peace for you as well as the rest of your family. Such a young man to be gone way too soon. I am very sorry to hear this. Someday when I have an extra pin cushion or needle case already made, I will gladly check-in & see if you want to do a direct swap.

RedGarnet222 07-26-2013 05:39 PM

Oh dear... Did I act up? I am so sorry everyone. I forgot myself in my time of grief. Please forgive me if I made anyone uncomfortable. I just wasn't thinking right.