Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   July Secret Partner Pin Cushion/Needlecase Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/july-secret-partner-pin-cushion-needlecase-swap-t224352.html)

lynnie 07-30-2013 04:29 PM

the bees are too stinkin' cute for words!!!

Pat625 07-30-2013 06:17 PM

So glad you are back..You need to take it easy so you don't relapse. I fully understand medical issues getting in the way..I have COPD and heart issues- I never know when I might end up in the hospital

JuneBillie 07-30-2013 06:38 PM

Oh that bee pin cushion on the flower is so so cute, and such a creative idea.

queenof2802 07-30-2013 06:43 PM

Love those bees!! They are super cute.

I am all caught up on the thread and my spreadsheet. There are several of you that forgot to PM me when you shipped and your partner has acknowledged receipt. Please remember in the future to PM me. This is to have a record of the shipping so I can let your partner know that it is now in the hands of the postal service.

I sent out PMs to everyone that I do not have a mail date or a receipt date. I do know that I need one pincushion angel. Please PM me if you can angel.

August will not go up until I have a handle on July. I don't want anyone waiting for July's and not wanting to sign up because they are afraid that they will not receive. I hope you all understand.

Thank you for all of the prayers and kind words. This group of girls are my favorite to swap and chat. I sure did miss you all!

lynnie 07-30-2013 07:28 PM

we missed you too and are so glad that you're back!!!
welcome home

queenof2802 07-30-2013 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by lynnie (Post 6206336)
we missed you too and are so glad that you're back!!!
welcome home

Thanks lynnie! :)

queenof2802 07-31-2013 08:17 PM

Help needed

If you are still waiting on a package please PM me.

I show 7 pincushions that have been shipped but not received.
I show 4 needlecases that have been shipped but not received.

If you have not shipped, please PM me. If my records are correct, there is only one needlecase not accounted for as being shipped. All pincushions have been shipped.

I need one Pincushion angel, please.

August has been sent to PatriceJ for approval. As soon as I get it, I will post. Sign up the day it goes up until August 5. I will have names swapped out on Tuesday, Aug. 6th. Mail date will be Aug. 23rd. Decided not to do a theme for this month. If you have already started with the back to school theme you can continue with it.

JuneBillie 07-31-2013 09:58 PM

Great!! Glad you are hosting another. I am looking forward to it.

Old_Rosebud 08-01-2013 06:44 AM

Originally Posted by queenof2802 (Post 6208088)

August has been sent to PatriceJ for approval. As soon as I get it, I will post. Sign up the day it goes up until August 5. I will have names swapped out on Tuesday, Aug. 6th. Mail date will be Aug. 23rd. Decided not to do a theme for this month. If you have already started with the back to school theme you can continue with it.

Yesss. Can't wait to get started. :thumbup:

lynnie 08-01-2013 08:44 AM

I did 2 for back to school, so ya better be happy with it!!!! (lol)
I hope you like it, whomever gets it.