Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   July Secret Partner Pin Cushion/Needlecase Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/july-secret-partner-pin-cushion-needlecase-swap-t224352.html)

lynnie 08-03-2013 07:47 PM

red, thanks for the info.I'm thinking about elizabrats swap for the tble topper. a lot of chatter, seems like they have a lot of fun. i'm trying to keep the chatter going. I'm hoping to join her swap too, gotta see what's in the future swap wise. thanks for reminding me. love the chicken and the big berry. I got one too, and I love it. got a chicken a few swaps ago, hs's a cutie too.

if someone sees the next swap up, please pm me if I don't see it. thanks

queenof2802 08-03-2013 08:23 PM

Hey girls! For Aug we are all free to side swap. There won't be an official PC/NC swap. We will be back on track for September. Sign up for it will go up around August 25 and close on September 30. Patrice and I were afraid that we would run out of month to give enough time to sign up, create, the ship. Didn't want it to be rushed. With school starting back for some the month is already spoken for. Sorry and I hope that you will join me next month. I am thinking a Halloween theme since shipping would be by the 23rd.

JuneBillie 08-03-2013 10:03 PM

Cute pin cushions, and Tracey that makes sense. Thanks!

RedGarnet222 08-04-2013 08:10 AM

I have to keep my hands busy. I hope to make a couple to swap for august.

lynnie 08-04-2013 09:10 AM

o.k. got my Halloween ones done already, just need one little thing more. have to wait for the craft store to get it in.

Old_Rosebud 08-04-2013 12:59 PM

I'm kind of sad and relieved there won't be an official Aug swap. I had already debated sitting out this month for various reasons.
My DD is starting middle school this year. I think I am more nervous about it than she is. :) My DS (2nd grade) is trying football out as his sport this fall. It's his first go-round, so I wasn't sure how much time we will be at practice and games.
I will be ready to go again in September for the Halloween theme!

lynnie 08-04-2013 02:47 PM

great to hear that old rosebud. did you start your Halloween idea yet. how about a hint?

TiltedEars 08-04-2013 04:47 PM

Let me get to work - I'd like to do a side swap, but life is busy. I'll post if I get something put together. I made a cutie pin cushion while sitting at a baseball tournament last weekend, but decided to give it to my baby niece since it matches a pillow I made for her.

JuneBillie 08-04-2013 05:38 PM

Does the theme have to be halloween or can it be fall. I don't do halloween.

Greeter Eva 08-05-2013 07:40 AM

We can't post the pic. It says to select insert icon, but there's no such thing. So I will just tell you what I got. I got a Pc & Nc from Pat625. They are so pretty, they have butterflies on them. She also handquilted them. I do a lot of EPP , so will carry the NC with me where ever I go, & the PC I will have beside my chair, when I do it at home. The NC even has pockets in it, to tuck in a little scissors or extra needle books. Thankyou so much, Pat625.