Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June-Dec Round Robin (Closed) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/june-dec-round-robin-closed-t45136.html)

karielt 07-19-2010 07:28 AM

Just wanted to remind everyone Our next deadline to send is July 22. How is everyone come on the centers? Would love to see pictures.

bailey 07-19-2010 07:30 AM

Still waiting to get my first center to work on. Hope it is in my mailbox soon and it better talk really fast once it gets here! LOL

Gramakitten 07-19-2010 08:33 AM

still waiting for the second round. Is that where we are suppose to be?

karielt 07-19-2010 09:17 AM

Gramakitten
Did you recieve a center?

Gramakitten 07-19-2010 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by karielt
Gramakitten

Yes Kerri, I had TamMoo's and added applique and sent it to Nancy. She replied that she received it from me. I posted pictures. I'm waiting for the second round to get to me. I'm ready. lol, Kathi

karielt 07-19-2010 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by Gramakitten

Gramakitten

Yes Kerri, I had TamMoo's and added applique and sent it to Nancy. She replied that she received it from me. I posted pictures. I'm waiting for the second round to get to me. I'm ready. lol, Kathi

Oh wow your awesome. The next round didn't have to be sent out until July 22 so you have a little bit more of a wait. Tam...Moo will be sending you hers.

Gramakitten 07-19-2010 02:23 PM

Gramakitten

Oh wow your awesome. The next round didn't have to be sent out until July 22 so you have a little bit more of a wait. Tam...Moo will be sending you hers.

I'll just have to wait til TamMoo posts pictures of her round. I didn;t realize that I was done early.

Tam...Moo 07-19-2010 03:47 PM

I received a center from Bailey and added the border, posted pictures and sent it on to imjustme. I have not received my second round yet. I am excited.

Gramakitten 07-19-2010 09:36 PM

do I get round 2 from tam moo or bailey? Bailey did you receive a center yet? just checking. can you tell I'm ready for another round. gk

bailey 07-19-2010 10:31 PM

do I get round 2 from tam moo or bailey? Bailey did you receive a center yet? just checking. can you tell I'm ready for another round. gk

Not yet but I am sure it will be here this week so I will probably be another week before I get it out. Will try my best. Got company all this week so I will really get to it on Monday and hopefully have it in the mail by the end of that week. Sorry to hold you up. I am soooo anxious to start seeing pictures. This will be fun!