Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June-Dec Round Robin (Closed) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/june-dec-round-robin-closed-t45136.html)

bailey 09-23-2010 01:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Gramakitten

Originally Posted by karielt
I'm confused why do you have a quilt from Littlehud?

Karie I am confused too. I do not have a quilt from little hud it is Bailey's. Right? the one with the dainty hearts in the middle. I know what I am going to do with it, just not who it belongs to. lol Sorry it is at my office or I could tell you correctly.

Hi Gramakitten,

The center with the embroidered hearts in the middle is mine. I was wondering too why you had littlehuds center. LOL Here is a picture of mine so far. Is this the one you have?

dettonlisas 09-23-2010 02:38 PM

LOL... You all are crackin' me up! Lets play a game... WHO'S CENTER IS IT ANYWAYS? JK

Gramakitten 09-24-2010 02:25 AM

Originally Posted by bailey

Originally Posted by Gramakitten

Originally Posted by karielt
I'm confused why do you have a quilt from Littlehud?

Karie I am confused too. I do not have a quilt from little hud it is Bailey's. Right? the one with the dainty hearts in the middle. I know what I am going to do with it, just not who it belongs to. lol Sorry it is at my office or I could tell you correctly.

Hi Gramakitten,

The center with the embroidered hearts in the middle is mine. I was wondering too why you had littlehuds center. LOL Here is a picture of mine so far. Is this the one you have?

yes--it is so beautiful I was very impressed with the work on the middle. I thought it was a panel when I first saw it on line. Great work Bailey. I hope I do justice to it.

Tam...Moo 09-24-2010 07:33 PM

Oh my goodness - you ladies are so amazing. I love my quilt and can hardly wait for it to make it back to me. Each border is so wonderful and so unique - I love the color combinations and the designs - it is so perfect and so me - thank you all so very very much!

littlehud 09-25-2010 09:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Lisa I have the border done on your center. It's not my normal colors but the more I worked on it the more I loved it. I hope you like what I've done.

maryb119 09-25-2010 09:51 AM

WOW!!! I love it! I can't wait to see what you do with mine in the RR III, Traveling Threads group.

dettonlisas 09-25-2010 06:32 PM

Wow! It looks like a Ribbon going around it! Very Pretty!

karielt 09-25-2010 08:12 PM

That is amazing you go girl great job its beautiful

bailey 09-27-2010 11:34 AM

Kathy N I received Gramakittens top in the mail today. Wow are those 3D bow ties ever nice. I have been trying to figure out how you did that ever since I opened the package. Love them!! Now I do confuse easily, so tell me if I am right. LOL This is early and I need to mail it out by November 19th???

Thanks,

kysmommy2 09-29-2010 12:02 PM

beautiful!!!

Originally Posted by littlehud
Lisa I have the border done on your center. It's not my normal colors but the more I worked on it the more I loved it. I hope you like what I've done.