Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June-Dec Round Robin (Closed) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/june-dec-round-robin-closed-t45136.html)

bailey 11-14-2010 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by Gramakitten
If you study the quilt it will be real easy to decide what to do next with this one. I sent you a couple of hints. Hope that is ok. GK

Thank you for sending hints. I can use all the help I can get. LOL Some of those tops take a long time before they talk to you and others are really chatty. Can't wait to see it.

karielt 11-14-2010 06:47 PM

Just a friendly reminder :) the ship out date is the 19th this week. Start finishing up those quilts, post pictures and enjoy your Thanksgiving next week.

erstan947 11-14-2010 08:03 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I'm finished with round #4, karielt's center. I will mail
it to MarieM this Monday or Tuesday. Hope you like it. This round was a real challenge. Each corner has 41 pieces in it. I love paper piecing. This round stretched my skills.

Happy Quilting everyone. Can't wait to see all the finished round 4's

Tam...Moo 11-14-2010 08:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I will be mailing imjustme's quilt top to Grammakitten tomorrow. I have really enjoyed working on these quilts - my camera did not really catch the colors - dark green, medium brown (looks like twigs) and pine cones/pine needles. Hope you like it imjustme.

Looking forward to getting the next one.

Tam...Moo

Round 4 of imjustme's quilt
[ATTACH=CONFIG]126578[/ATTACH]

bailey 11-14-2010 09:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh, these are looking so good! Great borders.
Here is gramakitten's - it will go in the mail this week. I really had trouble with this round. No matter what I tried to add it just didn't seem to work so I went really simple. Hope you like it.

Tam...Moo 11-15-2010 05:03 AM

Bailey,

I think your additon is perfect. It brings the color from the center out to ther edges and coordinates perfectly. I think I am the next one to work on this quilt so I am excited and hope it talks to me early in the process.

karielt 11-15-2010 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by erstan947
I'm finished with round #4, karielt's center. I will mail
it to MarieM this Monday or Tuesday. Hope you like it. This round was a real challenge. Each corner has 41 pieces in it. I love paper piecing. This round stretched my skills.

Happy Quilting everyone. Can't wait to see all the finished round 4's

I LOVE IT FANTASTIC JOB!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

karielt 11-15-2010 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by Tam...Moo
I will be mailing imjustme's quilt top to Grammakitten tomorrow. I have really enjoyed working on these quilts - my camera did not really catch the colors - dark green, medium brown (looks like twigs) and pine cones/pine needles. Hope you like it imjustme.

Looking forward to getting the next one.

Tam...Moo

WOW That really did tie in the middle to the edge beautiful work.

karielt 11-15-2010 08:10 AM

Wonderful work Bailey its perfect

erstan947 11-16-2010 01:22 PM

Quilt ready for round 5 is in the mail today to MarieM. Happy quilting:-D