Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June-Dec Round Robin (Closed) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/june-dec-round-robin-closed-t45136.html)

dettonlisas 12-17-2010 09:33 AM

Bump

karielt 12-17-2010 09:38 AM

Sounds like everyone has been really busy. I'm a little nervous many wont make the next send off date... We still don't have pictures of several of the quilts. Will everyone please touch base with me and let me know if you have received the last round.

Tam...Moo 12-18-2010 06:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Gramakitten,

Here is your quilt with round 5 completed. I hope you like the border - it is mostly purples like your center. I promise it lays flat - it was hard to hang since it is so big.

I will get it in the mail to you on Monday or Tuesday.

Enjoy and Have a Merry Christmas!

Tam...Moo

Gramakitten - Round 5
[ATTACH=CONFIG]144973[/ATTACH]

karielt 12-18-2010 07:52 PM

Love it great job Tam..Moo

Gramakitten 12-19-2010 09:55 AM

can't wait to see it. Thanks everyone

erstan947 12-20-2010 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by karielt
Sounds like everyone has been really busy. I'm a little nervous many wont make the next send off date... We still don't have pictures of several of the quilts. Will everyone please touch base with me and let me know if you have received the last round.

I have my last round. Fabric is chosen and will get to work Sunday, 12-26. Can't wait to see the finished tops!:)

kysmommy2 12-22-2010 08:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)
ok, everyone! I am SOOOO sorry that I am so late getting this round out!! Here it is though...round 4.

kysmommy2 12-22-2010 08:51 AM

I love this quilt top!!

Originally Posted by Tam...Moo
Gramakitten,

Here is your quilt with round 5 completed. I hope you like the border - it is mostly purples like your center. I promise it lays flat - it was hard to hang since it is so big.

I will get it in the mail to you on Monday or Tuesday.

Enjoy and Have a Merry Christmas!

Tam...Moo

MarieM 12-22-2010 09:48 AM

I'm working on the final round now. I should be done and shipped by 12/30 (I think that was the date). I'll post picture when I've got it completed.

Marie M.

kysmommy2 12-22-2010 10:09 AM

I don't have my next round yet b/c I was sent MY RR quilt :) imjustme has PM'd you to see where it belongs. Now I'm unsure as to who is supposed to be sending to me. Ah well. I LOVE my quilt!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to part with it now that I've seen it in person!!!
I think that with the holidays we should extend our last round due date. We don't want anyone rushing on the final round!