Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June-Dec Round Robin (Closed) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/june-dec-round-robin-closed-t45136.html)

kysmommy2 01-04-2011 05:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a pic of MY RR quilt qith the 4th round on it.

Qbee 01-04-2011 09:43 PM

Oh gosh...I don't know if I can right now...I just started the magnet swap and aren't there like zillions of people in the Round Robins? I saw that one of the IRR's had like almost 20 groups! That would be way too many people for me to keep up with you know.

Originally Posted by karielt
I wont be doing it again qbee but if you would like to start one I'm sure that would be great and there are plenty of people who would like to do a RR.

dettonlisas 01-06-2011 08:40 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is Erstan947's center finished! I hope you like what I added. I would love to mail it to you, but I dont have your address. My list is not updated?!?!?!? and I didnt see your address on the label.
Help...

Close up of the last border!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]155306[/ATTACH]

Kathy N 01-07-2011 03:37 AM

Yes it is the one that you sent me. I've played with a hundred different ideas and nothing is working for me. I did get the quilt label you sent, I will match it back up. This quilt is complete as it is, each idea I come up with for another round just seems out of place. I'm tempted to offer to send it to my Longarm quilter and then do a beautiful scalloped edge on it...but that would be breaking the rules of the round robin. I am going to work on it this weekend and see if I can come up with an idea that won't conflict with the beautiful work that is already done. Boy the last row is TOUGH!!!!

Originally Posted by kysmommy2
Kathy,
Is that the one I sent to you? Or are you on the previous round?

Originally Posted by Kathy N
I am so stuck on the round I am doing right now. I'm having troubles with a design as well as colors. I will definitely be shipping late :(

Kathy N.

Gramakitten 01-07-2011 05:25 AM

Yes it is the one that you sent me. I've played with a hundred different ideas and nothing is working for me. I did get the quilt label you sent, I will match it back up. This quilt is complete as it is, each idea I come up with for another round just seems out of place. I'm tempted to offer to send it to my Longarm quilter and then do a beautiful scalloped edge on it...but that would be breaking the rules of the round robin. I am going to work on it this weekend and see if I can come up with an idea that won't conflict with the beautiful work that is already done. Boy the last row is hard

Kathy,

I am so stuck on the round I am doing right now. I'm having troubles with a design as well as colors. I will definitely be shipping late :(

Kathy N.

If it was mine and you wanted to quilt and bind it I would YELL H=== Yes.

erstan947 01-07-2011 05:52 AM

Originally Posted by dettonlisas
Here is Erstan947's center finished! I hope you like what I added. I would love to mail it to you, but I dont have your address. My list is not updated?!?!?!? and I didnt see your address on the label.
Help...

I have PM you my address.

I really like the last round. It pulls from the center and other rounds.
Thanks everyone for the work you have done on my center. Such a fun and challenging experience!:)

dettonlisas 01-07-2011 06:42 AM

Ok... I'm officially done! The package has been shipped and the tracking number was sent to the reciever! Now all I have to do is wait for mine to arrive... THAT is the HARD part - LOL!
This was ALOT of fun... When does the next one start???

kysmommy2 01-07-2011 07:03 AM

Kathy,
I too feel it is complete as it is. Anything else seems like it would take away from it. You are EXTREMELY generous in your offer! I am sure no one would mind!!!

Originally Posted by Gramakitten

Yes it is the one that you sent me. I've played with a hundred different ideas and nothing is working for me. I did get the quilt label you sent, I will match it back up. This quilt is complete as it is, each idea I come up with for another round just seems out of place. I'm tempted to offer to send it to my Longarm quilter and then do a beautiful scalloped edge on it...but that would be breaking the rules of the round robin. I am going to work on it this weekend and see if I can come up with an idea that won't conflict with the beautiful work that is already done. Boy the last row is hard

Kathy,

Kathy N.

If it was mine and you wanted to quilt and bind it I would YELL H=== Yes.

imjustme 01-07-2011 10:11 AM

Sorry everyone. Yes I did get mine back. My husband absolutely loves it. I will post picks when I get home tonight. Again sorry for the delay.

karielt 01-07-2011 10:22 AM

I love it kysmommy just the way it is. Wow great job ladies!