Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   June-Dec Round Robin (Closed) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/june-dec-round-robin-closed-t45136.html)

karielt 01-07-2011 10:24 AM

MarieM
I got my quilt yesterday. I love it thanks Ladies now to the quilter.

Also Thanks so much for the cute Robin FQ that was awesome

erstan947 01-10-2011 10:28 AM

My top came today. It is so bright and cheery. I would never had chosen what you quilters added. That's what makes it so much fun. I can't seem to express just how much I love it. So, I really, really, love it! "Dare to Dream" will go to the LA this week:)

dettonlisas 01-10-2011 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by erstan947
My top came today. It is so bright and cheery. I would never had chosen what you quilters added. That's what makes it so much fun. I can't seem to express just how much I love it. So, I really, really, love it! "Dare to Dream" will go to the LA this week:)

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

imjustme 01-14-2011 06:50 AM

I took a pic but it didnt come out right - Will do it again so you can all see the quilt.
thanks

imjustme 01-18-2011 08:46 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here it is - sorry it took so long

karielt 01-18-2011 09:00 AM

That turned out beautiful! Thanks for posting.

dettonlisas 01-18-2011 10:46 AM

Looks GREAT!! I love it

karielt 01-19-2011 06:23 AM

Ok first I want to thank those of you who have followed through with their quilts and have made this fun and exciting.

Now to those of you that have not followed though and have quilts you have not sent, posted or finished "Shame on you". I understand when you have life challenges but at least you could do is communicate what you plan on doing or mail the quilt back or to me if anything. For those of you who have Bailey, Littlehud, dettonlisa and Tam..Moo quilts you are cheating them out of the fun of this Round Robin. I'm at the end of my rope here and those ladies have waited long enough. I'm giving you ladies until Saturday to communicate with me and the person who owns the quilt. I will be leaving feedback and contacting Admin if there are anymore problems. I'm sorry to be so blunt but I know how I would feel if my quilt was in limbo.

Thank you again to those that did follow though.
Karie

Gramakitten 01-19-2011 11:09 AM

I'm not sure which group I am included in with the comment from K. I have tried to keep everything on the up and up and only one time did I not post an entire picture but Imjust me did it for me. Thank you.

Kathy N 01-19-2011 06:49 PM

Wow.

I am in possession of Bailey's quilt top. I have been in contact with her and we have a plan in place to finish it in a special way. It is currently with my LAQ and I will be adding a scalloped border to finish it instead of adding an additional round. This process seemed like the right thing to do with this quilt to finish it properly. It will not fall within the schedule as outlined in the swap. That is why I communicated with Bailey to get her approval before making this decision. It also was discussed on the Forum.