Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March 2012 Doll Quilt Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-2012-doll-quilt-swap-t178942.html)

Needlegrammy 03-26-2012 06:58 PM

You are so welcome! Glad you are enjoying the swap.

Originally Posted by oowee (Post 5092610)
Krystyna, Mine is ready to go in mail and urgodschild2 told me she mailed mine from australia. I haven't been in a hurry since Barb is just going to see the pic, but it is ready to go!! All the March DQ are beautiful. Thank you needlegrammy for getting me involved!!! Love it!

LindaC 03-27-2012 01:48 AM

I just have to finish the binding this evening and mine will be in the post tomorrow to mdmsewnsew

urgodschild2 03-27-2012 03:32 AM

Oweee,
I love it. Now I can't wait until I go home to see it in person. It is so pretty. Thank you. Can't wait for you to get mine. It should take 10 days to 2 weeks. SIGH.
Barb

PS. When I went on tonight I couldn't post and it was so weird. Then I realized that I needed to sigh in. LOL.

urgodschild2 03-27-2012 03:35 AM

wow. I love all the quilts so far. They are such an inspiration and also some great ideas for me for future doll quilts. Great work by everyone.

Tulip 03-27-2012 03:37 AM

Originally Posted by jillnjo (Post 5092367)
Tulip-love that quilt you made!! The color makes the eye travel all around it. Nancy.

Thanks Nancy, I wish my eyes would have traveled around a bit more even on those half square triangles! lol

Happy Cat Quilter 03-27-2012 03:46 AM

My DQ has been sent but I'm not sure my swap partner has received it yet. I'll run by the post office today to see if they can make sense of the tracking report I have.

oowee 03-27-2012 04:57 AM

urgodschild2,
I am so glad you like it. I am looking forward to your quilt. I am enjoying this swap!!! I think I am addicted. Hope you are having a grand time down under!!!

Happy Cat Quilter 03-27-2012 05:52 AM

I just got off the phone with my Post Office. The tracking number shows it has reached my swap partner's local hub but has not moved since March 23, 2012. What a mess!

Originally Posted by Happy Cat Quilter (Post 5093550)
My DQ has been sent but I'm not sure my swap partner has received it yet. I'll run by the post office today to see if they can make sense of the tracking report I have.

nancia 03-27-2012 06:27 AM

dq's to debbyg and mooretll went out today! my dh forgot to take them yesterday.naturally, i get to blame him! lol. i'd forgotten to take pictures so had to unwrap then re-wrap so they sat on sunday. sorry ladies, but you will have them soon. the basic quilts were inspired by rose ludlow. the embellishments are mine! enjoy!! and again, thank you for the beautiful quilts you sent me! i feel truly blessed!!

almond 03-27-2012 08:16 AM

March Doll Quilt

1 Attachment(s)
This is the DQ I sent to Boop56. I have not heard from her and sent it out a couple of weeks ago. I am hoping all is well with her.

I was born and raised on a chicken farm in Iowa, so I chose this for my theme for my 1st DQ.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]323126[/ATTACH]