Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March 2012 Doll Quilt Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-2012-doll-quilt-swap-t178942.html)

SewExtremeSeams 03-30-2012 08:50 PM

Robin, so sorry you are going through such a rough time. I will be praying for you. God bless you. Linda :)

nancia 03-30-2012 09:39 PM

krystyna-- well done! love the handquilting and the pieced binding!!

jengaille- love your sweet pinwheels and flower! very nice!!

robin-- good luck with your surgery, and remember to fight like a girl! my thoughts and prayers are with you!

TammyB 03-30-2012 09:43 PM

Oh, AKDaffydil, Lynnie and Immemother: love your DQs. Very unique. Kinda partial to those DOTS!

Robin, I'm keeping you in my prayers.

My partner, Shelburn, received the DQ I sent to her. I forgot to take a photo so hopefully she will post one.

Lv2sew2011 03-31-2012 12:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
My partner should have already gotten her DQ for March so I thought I would go ahead and post a picture of it...Hope she liked it!
Donna
[ATTACH=CONFIG]324025[/ATTACH]

mooretll 03-31-2012 02:26 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the great dq that Nancia sent me. I love it!! What beautiful Flowers!!! Thank you

Muv 03-31-2012 04:40 AM

Morretll - put those flowers in water, quick, they'll wilt! They really had me fooled for a second when I saw the picture - Nancia, you are such an artist!
Krystyna, another theme, 3D quilts?

LOTS OF LOVE TO ROBIN xxxxx

Krystyna 03-31-2012 04:51 AM

Another two lovelies! Both are fantastic! What a unique idea those daffies are!
3D theme? Hmmmmm.

QuiltingKrazy 03-31-2012 07:28 AM

OOH! 3-D quilts sounds like fun! I have no idea what in the world I would do for that but hey I'm game!

Nancia - LOVE the flowers! That new machine is bringing out your hidden talents! Luv ya!

Krystyna 03-31-2012 07:49 AM

3 Attachment(s)
I know I could never ever make something like those daffodils, but here are a couple of photos of sections of a quilt from the Hoffman Challenge display that was at my guild's recent show. I don't know why I didn't take pix of the whole quilt! Duh! Anyway, it's hard to see, but there are sort of little pockets. I liked the rounded motif, too. But ... 3D or not ... let's not get too far ahead of ourselves!

almond 03-31-2012 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by SewExtremeSeams (Post 5103997)
Sew many new quilts arrived. Like shopping for candy in a candy store.

Almond, what a cute chicken quilt. And your little dress is wonderful. Did you make your own hanger?

Lori, you kitty quilt is darling. Love the blue too.

Scrappy Fay, WoW! Love the courthouse steps but what really makes it pop are the fabrics and colors you used. Terrific!

Cuppy, what a wonderful quilt for spring. Refreshing!

Jen, sew cute is your pinwheel quilt.

:) Everyone is so talented and creative. Great job! :thumbup:

My husband makes the hangers, I am not strong enough to bend the wire like he does.