Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March 2012 Doll Quilt Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-2012-doll-quilt-swap-t178942.html)

Little RoO 04-14-2012 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by Lynnie25 (Post 5140894)
LittleRoo, glad to see you back in the DQ swap, your little quilt is gorgeous.

Krystyna and Sammygirlqlt, what little beauties you created.

I have to remember to keep popping back into March to see the lovely DQs still arriving.

Lynnie...lovely to be back and there are some stunning quilts in March an April....am ahead of myself at the moment and already on \mays...scary to be organised !...Hope all is well with you....lovely picture of you by the way

Quilt4u 04-14-2012 04:36 PM

Wow I love them all.

scrappy fay1 04-14-2012 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by sammygirlqt (Post 5140887)
I have this picture of the little quilt

I am so happy you like the quilt. I love trying new techniques on the doll quilts but I am always nervous how my partner will feel about it. Thanks again for my beauty and I have enjoyed having you as my partner Fay.

Man, why couldn't I take a good picture like that.

MdmSew'n'Sew 04-15-2012 05:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]327844[/ATTACH]
I received my DQ from LindaC last week, I love the 3D aspect of the pinwheel and heart yoyos, and the purple will look wonderful on my purple wall in the Girl Cave! She also sent an Irish quilting magazine and some very yummy orange candies with chocolate centers - sorry ladies, the candies went with me to work and are disappearing slowly but surely!
I haven't heard from Linda, so don't know if my quilt has made it to her yet, I'm beginning to get a little worried, my tracking only shows that it left the US, everyone please send thoughts out to the package, remind it that it's supposed to be winging its way to Ireland, and that someone is anxiously waiting for it!

Quilt4u 04-15-2012 05:16 AM

I love it.

Judith1005 04-15-2012 05:16 AM

Oh my, Beautiful. Glad I checked back. I would have missed this. I'm going to have to research this technique. You've peaked my interest. Your quilting is exquisite!!

Originally Posted by sammygirlqt (Post 5140887)
I have this picture of the little quilt

I am so happy you like the quilt. I love trying new techniques on the doll quilts but I am always nervous how my partner will feel about it. Thanks again for my beauty and I have enjoyed having you as my partner Fay.

Judith1005 04-15-2012 05:19 AM

Beautiful little doll quilt. I love the colors. Wow, what a nice treat. Wonderful little goodies as well.

Originally Posted by Alu_Rathbone (Post 5138293)
Here is what I received from Little RoO! I love the apron!!! The colors in the doll quilt are gorgeous too!!! Thank you so very much!!! For everything! I love it all!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]327440[/ATTACH]

Judith1005 04-15-2012 05:21 AM

ooo, and 3D also, how darlin.

Originally Posted by MdmSew'n'Sew (Post 5142211)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]327844[/ATTACH]
I received my DQ from LindaC last week, I love the 3D aspect of the pinwheel and heart yoyos, and the purple will look wonderful on my purple wall in the Girl Cave! She also sent an Irish quilting magazine and some very yummy orange candies with chocolate centers - sorry ladies, the candies went with me to work and are disappearing slowly but surely!
I haven't heard from Linda, so don't know if my quilt has made it to her yet, I'm beginning to get a little worried, my tracking only shows that it left the US, everyone please send thoughts out to the package, remind it that it's supposed to be winging its way to Ireland, and that someone is anxiously waiting for it!

jigs1354 04-15-2012 06:04 AM

Good morning Moonrise, just visited your Bird word Aviary. Your birds are beautiful, and what color ranges of them too.You have wonderful cages. They all are having a great time from the talking you hear from them.
Thanks for a great video.
jigs

Originally Posted by moonrise (Post 4965931)
PM sent! :D

Tulip 04-15-2012 08:27 AM

What a great day for a quilt show!
Quilt4u: Love the kitty quilt, very happy!

Boop: Your gold border just sets that Shamrock DQ off perfectly

Eagle: Love the scrappy yo-yo and the red, black, white Dresden...yum....

Kwiltkrazy: Your flight of spring is beautiful and very unique

sammygirlqt: absolutely stunning,the yellow striped border is an eye catcher

Linda C: The 3 D pinwheels on your DQ are amazing, transforms the whole quilt.