Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March/April Table runner/Table mat Swap!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-april-table-runner-table-mat-swap-t242298.html)

Bee Beatty 03-15-2014 07:01 AM

Table Mat Runner for Annt59

1 Attachment(s)
Exchanged PM's with Annt59. Shared favorite colors and realized we both have perfect fabrics.....what? no trip to the fabric store??? Here are fabrics chosen for Ann and Dresden Plates I will make for her. Just need to decide how long to make my blades. Lots of choices for blender fabrics.

maryb119 03-15-2014 07:51 AM

Beautiful fabrics, Bee Beatty!!! I can't wait to see what you will do with it.

I pm'd letsquilt but have not heard from her yet. I have some ideas for mine already.

ljdugas31 03-15-2014 08:33 AM

Bee I have the same fabric. Love that line,Beautiful!!!

MizMelly 03-15-2014 08:38 AM

Oksewnsew and I have been in touch already. We're keeping it loose as to preferences. I'm already off to a roaring start, but have to take a break this AM on accounta I am coming up short on flower prints!! Horrors! A trip to the local HUGE fabric store is in the offing, and since today is their once a month sale, I should be able to score some cool finds!
Sneak peek comes later!

Bee Beatty 03-15-2014 11:12 AM

Same Fabrics Again!

Originally Posted by ljdugas31 (Post 6627676)
Bee I have the same fabric. Love that line,Beautiful!!!

LJ...that's funny...I remember having same fabrics in a previous swap as well! Love this line, too! Been collecting it when I find more of it! Can't wait to create with it!

terriamn 03-15-2014 03:24 PM

Bee Beatty love your fabrics also, they are gorgeous. I have been shopping in the sewing room and have it narrowed down to several options. need to hop on this right away. Terriamn

annt59 03-15-2014 11:41 PM

Bee Beatty. Absolutly love those fabrics. They are perfect.

Elisabrat 03-16-2014 05:30 AM

I think a trip to the fabric store would be horrible! kinda like finding your legs are already shaved and ready to go, horror of all horrors!!! its a horrible job and I hope that you have a horrible time shopping for fabric! and a sale at that! this is actually the sale of the sale times so if you see a last minute april sale POST it for all to see, sometimes even if a shop is not locally they have a web site one can jump in on a deal when they see one!

I am excited to see the postings on fabric types and design ideas. It only inspires others to follow suit! so post away post away!!!

Bee Beatty 03-16-2014 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by annt59 (Post 6628646)
Bee Beatty. Absolutly love those fabrics. They are perfect.

Thanks Annt59....I am so excited to start this project! Thinking about how I will make each of the Dresdens in this runner distinctive!

And ....p.s....to Elisabrat...... I do request that my husband shave before going to the fabric store.....that it his signal that we are going out to lunch as well.....::) It is 40 miles to the nearest fabric store....so I go on "end of the month/end of the bolt sale (2- days only- 40% off) It is an event! And yes...my husband agrees it is a horrible experience :)

MizMelly 03-16-2014 08:18 AM

Yep, it's horrible. I did restrain myself and only purchased what I needed for this project. I also went to the local (chandler) store which is smaller than the BIG store in Phoenix. Less selection to get in trouble with. I'll post my sneak peek later today! Have to go wash my truck now.....
By the way, the store is called 35th Avenue Sew and Vac, they have three locations in the metro Phoenix area. By far, the biggest store is the one in Phoenix. Not sure if they do online fabric sales or not, but today's ad showed some yummy new lines that had just arrived....