Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March - Boom 18 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-boom-18-a-t284946.html)

Libster 01-29-2017 02:41 PM

2 Attachment(s)
My offerings for this afternoon... First is for Jaba. "Crystal Star".
Second is for Ljdugas. "Crystal Star".

terriamn 01-29-2017 05:06 PM

Very pretty blocks Libster

Sewbiz great drunkard path block and fun chicken block

Completed 2 blocks today will post pictures tomorrow

sewbizgirl 01-29-2017 05:18 PM

Pretty stars, Libster! Both of those focus fabrics are so pretty. I enjoyed working with them.

sewbizgirl 01-29-2017 08:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Last block for today... for Libster. This is called Grandmother's Two Block.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]567086[/ATTACH]

bootsy 01-30-2017 04:44 AM

Swap Pictures

[QUOTE=Libster;7752409]My offerings for this afternoon... First is for Jaba. "Crystal Star".
Second is for Ljdugas. "Crystal Star".[/QUOTE
Hi
I have some blocks done but dont know how to get them posted for you to see. Can you tell me how to do this? I am looking at all the blocks you did and they are beautiful. I would like to post mine also for all to see.

Janice McC 01-30-2017 06:20 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Bootsy, it varies a little bit depending upon your browser but basically, when you open up the box to "reply to thread" or "quick reply", you'll see a small icon with a tree at the right side of the bar above where you type. For me, it's the third icon from the right but it may be in a different spot for you. Anyway, find the little icon, click on it, and a box will come up saying "insert image". It gives the option of using an image from your computer or from a URL. If the picture is on your computer, you will click on that tab. Then you'll see "choose file" and that's where a window will open for you to then find and select the picture you want to upload. When you've clicked on your photo, click "open" and then "upload file" and it should place the picture in the spot where your cursor is in the message. You can type above or below it to add a message. One thing, if the file is too large, the picture will not upload, so make sure your pictures are small, 200kb or less if possible.

Again, this is how i do it with my laptop. Depending upon the computer you use, you may have somewhat different wording or windows but it all starts with that little tree icon. In the pic below, you will see it is the third icon from the right.[ATTACH=CONFIG]567098[/ATTACH]

I hope that helps.

[QUOTE=bootsy;7752771]

Originally Posted by Libster (Post 7752409)
My offerings for this afternoon... First is for Jaba. "Crystal Star".
Second is for Ljdugas. "Crystal Star".[/QUOTE
Hi
I have some blocks done but dont know how to get them posted for you to see. Can you tell me how to do this? I am looking at all the blocks you did and they are beautiful. I would like to post mine also for all to see.

GramE 01-30-2017 07:30 AM

That's how it looks on my iPad.

jaba 01-30-2017 07:35 AM

I'll have to make sure that little chicken has a comfy roosting spot in my quilt, so cute:) Libster love the star. Thank you ladies

Janice McC 01-30-2017 10:18 AM

Good to know, GramE. Thank you! :)

Originally Posted by GramE (Post 7752908)
That's how it looks on my iPad.

Libster 01-30-2017 10:51 AM

Sewbizgirl, I love my block! Thank you so much!

Bootsy, My Quick Reply block doesn't show any icons at all. I'm running Microsoft 10 with Edge Browser. Here's how I attach my blocks.
1-When I upload my pictures to my laptop, I crop them and then open them in my Paint program. Then I click on resize and make them 25%. Click on "File " and save them. At this time I delete the original.
2-Close Paint and go online to the forum.
3-Open the thread that you want to post in.
4-On the "Quick Reply" box, I have NO icons showing. At the bottom of this box, click on the blue "Go Advanced".
5-Scroll down to the "Additional Options" box. Click on the blue "Manage Attachments".
6-On the right side screen, click Browse.
7- When pictures open, scroll down to the one you want and click on it. Then click "Open" at the bottom. Click on "Upload" at top of screen.
8-When finished uploading, close the right side screen.

Now under "Manage Attachments", you should have a file url and it's size showing in the little box.
You're ready to post it.