Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March - Boom 18 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-boom-18-a-t284946.html)

bootsy 02-21-2017 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by Libster (Post 7769037)
No excuse for the nasty people, but the tornados, snakes and humidity sorta' come with the territory here in the South. LOL You just learn to deal with the things you can't change. On the other hand, me and the snakes can not co-habit! No way, no how!! Ain't going to happen! You can visit us here in NC, though. Promise, we'll be nice.

My husband comes from Greenville SC so he is aware of the humidity as it comes with the territory He came here to excape the humidity as he could not breath very well Florida was bad for his breathing also snakes YIKE!!!! not for me they scare the hell out of me no matter how big or small I am sure you would be nice to visit to visit not all people are the same

sewbizgirl 02-22-2017 06:21 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our Fearless Leader, Janice! <:)

sewbizgirl 02-22-2017 06:24 AM

Originally Posted by bootsy (Post 7769471)
My husband comes from Greenville SC so he is aware of the humidity as it comes with the territory

I've been to Greenville many times! Use to take our family there every June for a wonderful week long homeschooling conference at Bob Jones University. Great memories.

Janice McC 02-22-2017 06:31 AM

Uh, oh! I've been outed. :). Thanks, Sewbizgirl!

And for those who don't know about chiggers, thank your lucky stars! If there's one within a mile it finds me and if there's one, there are dozens. Awful things.

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl (Post 7769787)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our Fearless Leader, Janice! <:)

Libster 02-22-2017 07:17 AM

Well, I would sing Happy Birthday to you, but everybody would cut their computers off. You know, the Lord did not bless me with singing as a talent, BUT...He did give me good ears so I KNOW I can't sing! I'll just stick to my sewing and wish you a wonderful, love-filled day with your loved ones.

Libster 02-22-2017 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl (Post 7769790)
I've been to Greenville many times! Use to take our family there every June for a wonderful week long homeschooling conference at Bob Jones University. Great memories.

I hope you checked out Park Seed Company while you were there. They have open house for the general public in June every year. I loved going there for the day. My DH made that an annual event for us. Also, there's a Joe's Crab Shack there. To absolutely die for! Y_U_M!!!

terriamn 02-22-2017 09:42 AM

ohhhhh I love Joe's Crab Shack. Haven't been there in years.

Janice happy birthday. Hope you can share today with family and friends

joanelizbay 02-22-2017 10:17 AM

Happy Birthday Janice!

Janice McC 02-22-2017 11:45 AM

Thank you, Boomers, for the fine birthday wishes! :) I'm having a day of errands and then maybe out to dinner if we can work it in. :)

sewbizgirl 02-22-2017 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by Libster (Post 7769860)
I hope you checked out Park Seed Company while you were there. They have open house for the general public in June every year. I loved going there for the day. My DH made that an annual event for us. Also, there's a Joe's Crab Shack there. To absolutely die for! Y_U_M!!!

Shoot... didn't know anything at all about Park Seed Co. I would have loved Joe's Crab Shack too.